HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
AND ASSOCIATED HAH CENTENARY HOSPITAL
GURU RAVIDAS MARG, HAMDARD NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110062
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/09/2021)
‘WALK IN INTERVIEW’ is being held on 26.10.2021 for appointment of a “Quality Manager” in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: email@example.com. The candidates bring all relevant certificates, testimonials of educational qualification and experience, photograph at the time of interview.
PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MHA (Master in Hospital Administration) from recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Quality Department of NABH accredited Hospital.
- The candidate must have completed 2 successful full accredited cycles of NABH.
- The Salary will be negotiable.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, research and experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Two reference letters from current organizations who may have been either reporting or reviewing officer of the applicant.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Annexure I & II are attached. All desirous candidates may fill up the Annexures, mail them in advance & bring the same at the time of interview.