DR Talat Ali
Assistant professor, Department of Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-77086
Completed MBBS by 2012 and MS general surgery by 2016 from Aligarh Muslim University. Joined as SR in HIMSR, New Delhi then Muzaffarnagar medical college, Promoted to Assistant professor post in Muzaffarnagar medical college U.P.
Worked as Assistant professor in King Khalid University, Abha, KSA, From November 2018 to June 2020.Presently working as Assistant professor in Hamdard Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MS||2016||JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH||DMC-77086||01-10-2016|
|MBBS||2012||JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH||MCI-12/44328|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||HIMSR, NEW DELHI||24/02/2021||TILL NOW|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||KKU ABHA, KSA||13/11/2018||15/09/2020||22 MONTHS 2 DAYS|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||MMC, MUZAFFARNAGAR||12/01/2018||15/10/2018||8 MONTH 27 DAYS|
|SENIOR RESIDENT||MMC, MUZAFFARNAGAR||22/04/2017||11/01/2018||8 MONTH 19 DAYS|
|SENIOR RESIDENT||HIMSR, NEW DELHI||28/06/2016||08/04/2017||9 MONTH 10 DAYS|
- Arvind Kumar Maurya, Attarde Niket, Talat Ali, Akhil Kumar Gupta, Mamta Singla. Clinical Study of Acid-Peptic Disease in a Semi-Urban Setup in Western Uttar-Pradesh. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research, Vol (4), Issue (6).
- M Aslam Talat Ali, Histopathological Patterns Of Testicular Biopsy In Male Factor Infertility. Surgery:Vol 30, 34;2015
- Underwent training in No-Scalpel vasectomy technique at Centre of Excellence, Department of Urology, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow UP in January 2016.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- “The Primary Trauma Care” held at JN Medical College, AMU, 2013.
- Trauma Update 2013” held at JN Medical College, AMU, 2013
- “Nuerocon 2015” Annual Conference of Neurosciences Society held at JN Medical College, AMU, 2015.
- “UPASICON 2014” Annual Conference of U.P. Chapter of Association of Surgeon of India
- “UPASICON 2014” Annual Conference of U.P. Chapter of Association of Surgeon of India at JN Medical College, AMU, 2014.
- “UPASICON 2015” Annual Conference of U.P. Chapter of Association of Surgeon of India at SGPGI, Lucknow in November 2015.
- CME of “Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons” held at JN Medical College, AMU, 2013.
- “Critical Care Workshop 2013”, AMU 2013.