Dr. Kajal Nandi
Assistant professor, Department of Biochemistry
Reg. Number: DMC/R-4739
Dr. Kajal Nandi has completed her M.B.B.S. from University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), New Delhi and earned her M.D. from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi in 2014. She has completed her 3yrs of Senior Residency from MAMC, New Delhi.
She has total teaching experience of more than 9 yrs in her field. She has done work related to Epigenetics of Tumor Suppressor Genes in cancer patients as a part of her thesis and presented her research work in various National and International conferences. She has many publications related to molecular genetics in various reputed indexed journals.
She has completed her training on Medical Laboratories Quality Management System and Internal Audit as per ISO: 15189 and Basic course in Biomedical Research organised by ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR-NIE).
Area of Interest
- Molecular Biology
- Clinical Biochemistry
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2014||Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Delhi University||DMC/R-4739||05-04-2018|
|MBBS||2008||University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Delhi University||DMC/R-4739||31-03-2008|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||26-06-2019||Till date|
|Assistant Professor||Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, SGT University, Gurugram Haryana||24-11-2018||25-06-2019||7 months , 2 days|
|Tutor||ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad||30-08-2017||22-11-2018||1year,2month, 24 days|
|Senior Resident||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||28-08-2014||27-08-2017||3 years|
|Junior Resident( MD trainee)||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||02-05-2011||01-05-2014||3 years|
- Nandi K, Verma R, Dawar R, & Goswami B. Cell free DNA: revolution in molecular diagnostics – the journey so far. Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation. 2020;41(1)
- Das S, Nandi K. Evaluation of preanalytical errors using quality indicators: experience in a tertiary care centre. International Journal of Advanced Research.2020Jan;8(1):810-13
- Nandi K, Yadav P, Mir R, Khurana N, Agarwal PN, Saxena A. The Clinical Significance of RASSF1A And CDH1 Hypermethylation In Breast Cancer Patients. International Journal of Scientific Research.2018;7(1):31-35.
- Das S, Nandi K, Baruah P, Sarkar SK, Goswami B, Koner BC. Is learning outcome after team based learning influenced by gender and academic standing?. Biochem Mol Biol Educ. 2019 Jan;47(1):58-66
- Yadav P, Masroor M, Nandi K, Kaza R, Jain S K, Khurana N, et al. Promoter Methylation of BRCA1, DAPK1 and RASSF1A is Associated with Increased Mortality among Indian Women with Breast Cancer. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention.2018;19(2):443-48
- Yadav P, Mirza M, Nandi K, Jain SK, Kaza RC, Khurana N, et al. Serum Micro RNA-21 Expression as A Prognostic and Therapeutic Biomarker for Breast Cancer Patients. Tumor Biol. 2016 Nov;37(11):15275-15282. Epub 2016 Sep 30.
- Yadav P, Mir R, Nandi K, Javid J, Masroor M, Ahmad I, et al. The C609T (Pro187Ser) Null Polymorphism of the NQO1 Gene Contributes Significantly to Breast Cancer Susceptibility in North Indian Populations: a Case Control Study. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17(3):1215-9.
- Yadav P, Masroor M, Tanwer K, Mir R, Javid J, Ahmad I. et al. Clinical Significance of TP53 (R72P) And MDM2 (T309G) Polymorphisms In Breast Cancer Patients. Clin Transl Oncol. 2016 Jul;18(7):728-34. doi: 10.1007/s12094-015-1425-5. Epub 2015 Nov 9
- Dr. Neeru Gupta, Dr. Neeta Kumar, Dr. Kajal & Dr. P. C Ray. Homocysteine and Pregnancy Outcome. Journal of Nursing Science & Practice. Volume 1, Issue 1, July, 2011, Pages 15-23
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of Association of Medical biochemists of India.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Symposium on Molecular Aspect of Reproductive Health
- 6th Hemoglobin Update: Bio-Rad
- Advances in Cardiac Markers
- DC-ISAR Symposium: Preventing Atherosclerosis – Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Mini workshop in Medical Education Technologies
- Symposium on Coagulation disorders and metabolic targets of antiplatelet therapy
- CME: American Association for Clinical Chemistry: Gut Microbiome - Emerging Role in Health and Disease, AIIMS, New Delhi, 19th Jan, 2019
- CME: Medicine Safety& Pharmacovigilence SGT University, Gurugram, Haryana, 16th Jan, 2019
- Exploring newer avenues in human metabolic health MMI of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana, Ambala, 2nd March 2019
- Research Publication -Importance of ethics & Quality SGT University, Gurugram, Haryana, 9th March, 2019
- Influenza: Current Scenario in India, SGT University, Gurugram, Haryana, 13th March, 2019
- Role of Yoga in Lifestyle Disorders SGT University, Gurugram, Haryana, 5th April, 2019
- QC Practices in Clinical Laboratory New Delhi, 6th June, 2019
- Role of Immunoassay biomarkers in Covid 19, Webinar, 25th April,2020
- Laboratory Safety Practices during corona, Webinar, 22nd May,2020
- Role and limitation of sigma analysis in Lab QC, Webinar, 7th August, 2020
- Curriculum Implementation Support Programme HIMSR New Delhi, 23rd to 24th Sept, 2020
- The basis of Medicine and new CBME Curriculum Webinar, 10th Nov,2020