Dr. Shayama Kumari Razdan
Professor & HOD, Department of Anatomy
Reg. Number: J & K – 2049
Graduated from GMC Srinagar (J&K) in year 1977 & did her post-graduation from GMC Jammu in year 1983-85.She remained postgraduate teacher for more than 25 yrs with total teaching experience of 35 years. Her field of interest is Embryology & her thesis was on development of Human Foetal Uterus. Many Students have qualified their PG in Anatomy successfully under her guidance. She has many papers to her credit .She remained UG & PG examiner for more than 25 years. She has attended & chaired many National Conferences. She is the life member of Anatomical Society of India.
Area of Interest
- Histological Techniques
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||1977||GMC, Srinagar Kashmir University||J & K – 2049|
|MS||1983-85||GMC, Jammu Jammu University||J & K – 2049|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Professor & Head||Hamdard Medical Institute of Research and Sciences, New Delhi||27.06.16||Till Date||4yrs, 7mts|
|Professor & Head||GMC, Jammu||20.09.06||31.12.11||5yrs, 3 mts|
|Associate Professor||GMC, Jammu||01.08.02||19.09.06||4yrs, 18 days|
|Assistant Professor||GMC, Jammu||06.01.95||31.07.02||7yrs, 6mts|
|Lecturer||GMC, Jammu||05.09.88||05.01.95||6yrs, 4mts|
|Tutor||GMC, Jammu||03.02.81||04.09.88||7yrs, 7mts|
- Variations in the Gluteal region & its Clinical significance – a Cadaveric study. Shalini Kumar, Priyanka Rana, Shayama Razdan. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy & Physiology 2020; 7(4):346-349(2020).
- Development of Embryonic type of fat in human foetal Breast in Journal of JK Science vol 19/ issue 4 oct-dec 2017.
- Development of Human Laryngeal cartilages published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences Vol.4/ issue 28 / dt. 03.04.2015
- Histogenesis and Morphogenesis of Human Laryngeal epithelium – prenatal study published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental sciences Vol.4 / Issue 28 / dt. 06.04.2015, page 4816-21
- Toxicity Induced by CarbaryI pesticide in Albinorats Published in Journal of clinical and Experinental Pathology Vol. 2/issue7/ 2012
- Development of Human Mammary Gland prenatal Study Published Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental sciences Vol. 1 Issue6/ Dec12/ page 1024-25
- Anatomical variations – Elongated Styloid Process case report Published in Journal of JK Science Vol.10 No. 4 Oct-Dec. 2008
- Morphogenesis and Histogenesis of uterine glands prenatal study Published in Anatomical Adjuncts vol-1 no613-18 (p) 1987
- Histogenesis of endometrium and Myometrium (prenatal study) Presented and published in proceedings of symposium on “Reproductive Biology and Fertility control” in 35th anatomical conference at AMU Dec. 28-30-1986
Research Work & Projects
- Morphometric Analysis of Macula in Different Age Groups & Gender In Indian Adult Population (2019-2022)
- Morphometric Study of Human Placenta & Insight into Its Vascular Pattern by Corrosion Cast Technique (2018-2021)
- Carbany induced Histomorphological changes in testis of Albino rats (2010-12)
- Embryogensis and Histogenesis of human Foetal Larynx (2009-11)
- Embryogensis and Histogenesis of human Foetal Stomach (2008-10)
- Embryogensis and Histogenesis of human Foetal Thymus (2006-08)
- Embryogensis and Histogenesis of human Foetal Breast (2003-05)
- Embryogensis and Histogenesis of human Foetal Uterus (1983-85)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of Anatomical society of India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Guest Lecture held on topic Body & Organ Donation – Noble Deed by department of Anatomy on 15th of October 2019 (World Anatomy Day) Guest Speaker: Dr. Sabita Mishra (Professor & Head Anatomy MAMC, New Delhi.)
- Rima Dada, Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi delivered invited lectures in the Department of Anatomy, HIMSR, New Delhi on 30.01 2018. on the following topic: “Sperm a Cell in Crisis” Infertility – Implications and Management
- “Genetics-Mendelian Inheritance and Atypical Patterns of Inheritance”, 17th May2016.Prof. Rima Dada, Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi was invited to deliver lectures in the Department of Anatomy, HIMSR, New Delhi
- “Genetics- Chromosomal Abnormalities”, 18th May, 2016.Prof. Rima Dada, Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi was invited to deliver lecture in the Department of Anatomy, HIMSR, New Delhi
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended Conference and Workshop on Karyotyping on 20th – 22nd February 2021 during International Virtual Anatomy Conference organized by the Anatomical Society, KGMC UP, Lucknow
- Attended and chaired a session in and attended CME cum Awareness Programme on (Body & Organ Donation -Live Beyond life ) on 18th September 2019 at GIMS, Greater Noida.
- Attended workshop on CISP at HIMSR conducted by Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2019
- Attended CME on “Geriatric Anaesthesia – A Contemporary Approach” on 22nd October 2018 at HIMSR, New Delhi
- Attended CME on Immunization updates at HIMSR New Delhi in May 2018
- Attended CME cum workshop on “Overview of Cervical lesions and Management Guidelines” 0n 10th April 2018 at HIMSR, New Delhi
- Attended CME on Uniting to create Leaders to end Tuberculosis on 27th March 2018 at HIMSR New Delhi
- Attended CME on women and diabetes on 13th November 2017.
- Attended CME cum workshop on Exfoliative Liquid Based Gynaecologic cytology on 17th October 2017
- Attended CME on Neurophysiology on 12th September 2017.
- Attended CME in Transfusion Medicine on 8th August 2017.
- Attended CME on Clinical Research on 16th May 2017 Attended CME on Diagnosis and Management of Depression and Anxiety Disorders in HIMSR New Delhi in April 2017