Dr. Samiksha Khanuja
Associate professor, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: DMC-76882
presently working as Associate professor,HIMSR. I am actively involved in scholary activities associated with teaching and beyond it . I strive hard to demonstrate professional productivity in research along with being actively involved in patient care in Operating rooms ,intensive care units and Pain clinics.
Co supervising the thesis work of two postgraduate residents ,we together under the guidance of our respected HOD , aim to deliver the novel project work and employ it for the better patient treatment and care in near future.
Area of Interest
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Critical Care Medicine
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2014||KMC Mangalore,Manipal University||DMC 76882|
|MBBS||2005||RNT Medical College,Rajasthan University of Medical Sciences||DMC 76882|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR and HAHC, New Delhi||16th Feb 2021||Till date|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR and HAHC, New Delhi||Nov 2016||Feb 2021||4 yrs 3 mnths|
|Senior resident||SMS Medical College, Jaipur||May 2016||August 2018||23 months|
- Evaluation Of Sphenopalatine Block for the treatment of Post dural puncture headache following spinal anaesthesia :A Randomized study DMU Dr Samiksha Khanooja European Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research 2 (12), 231 -234
- Neck Circumference to thyromental distance ratio in comparison with Mallampati Test:A study to predict difficult intubationDMU Dr Samiksha Khanooja European Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research 3 (12), 363 -367
- A comparison of intrathecal bupivacaine with fentanyl to bupivacaine alone for elective caesarian section ST Rao, S Khanooja Paripex-Indian journal of Research 2 (7), 204-206
Research Work & Projects
- Intraocular pressure changes following laryngoscopy & tracheal intubation with Macintosh laryngoscope (King Vision) in non-ophthalmic surgeries: A Randomized Study.
- Post-operative Pain relief after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: Intraperitoneal ropivacaine V/s Nalbuphine.
- Comparison of effects of intravenous infusion of dexmedetomidine versus low dose ketamine –Dexmedetomidine combination on spinal block, surgical stress response and discharge readiness from PACU in orthopedic patients – A prospective ,randomized controlled clnical trial
- A comparative evaluation of block buster intubating LMA, channeled king vision video laryngoscope and flexible fiberoptic scope for tracheal intubation in patients with simulated immobilized cervical spine: A randomized clinical trial
- ACE Mechanical ventilation fellowship 2020
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Society Of Anaesthesia( ISA)
- Indian College Of Anaesthesia (ICA)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- CME : Anesthesia Update 2020: Upcoming & Promising Areas in Anaesthesia on 29th Feburary 2020.
- CME on celebration of World Patient Safety Day on 17th -18th September 2020 by Deptt. Of Anesthesia.
- CME on celebration of World Patient Safety Day in September 2019 by Deptt. Of Anesthesia
- CME on “Geriateric Anaesthesia : A contemporary Approach” on 22nd Oct 2018
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Faculty presentation competition at 1st Annual National Conference of ISACON Yuva 2020
- Post graduate lecture in PGA UCMS 2019
- Conference of Indian College of Anaesthesiologists, ISACON 2019
- Paper Presentation in 65th ISACON 2018, Agra
- Paper Presentation in 63rd ISACON Jaipur 2015