Dr. Salamah P. Imteyaz
MBBS, MD Physiology
Assistant professor, Department of Physiology
Reg. Number: 56497 (DMC)
Dr. Salamah P. Imteyaz has completed her M.B.B.S. from MFMMC, Ranchi University in 2004 and earned her M.D. form SMS&R Sharda University, New Delhi in 2017. She has over 6 years total teaching experience. She is interested in PFT, Sports Physiology.
Area of Interest
- Sports Physiology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2017||SMS&R Sharda University||56497|
|MBBS||2004||MGMMC, Ranchi University||56497|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||06-01-21||Till Date|
|Demonstrator||HIMSR, New Delhi||25-07-17||05-01-21||3Years 5Months|
|Junior Resident||SMS&R Sharda University||06-06-14||02-06-17||3Years 0Months|
|Junior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||18-07-12||31-05-14||1Years 10Months|
- Salamah Parveen Imteyaz, Bijli Nanda, Manisha Jindal, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan. Characteristic of anemia in hypothyroid pregnant females: A Case Control Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2020;14(7): CC05-CC08
- Shams Tabrez, Salamah Parveen Imteyaz, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Mohammad Imran, Sangeeta Singhal, Rajiv Gulati. A comparative study of cardiovascular risk factors in cases of smoked nicotine and chewed nicotine users. Indian Medical Gazette 2015;CXLIX:232-236.
- Zeeba Jairajpuri, Safia Rana, Salamah, Sujata Jetley. Thrombocytopenia and Malaria: A coincidental Co-Existence or a significant association? An Analysis Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2015;2(2):A47-53.
- Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Zeeba S jairajpuri, Safia Rana, Salamah P Imteyaz, Sujata Jetley. Seroprevalence of Transfusion transmitted infections (TTI) by using 4th generation Enzyme- linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kit: A 3 year study in a tertiary health care centre of Delhi. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2016;3(4):A333-339.
- M.J. Hassan, Maheeb Rahman, Salamah Parveen Imteyaz, S khan, N Ahmad, S. Jetley. A clinical and Hematological profile in Geriatric patients with special emphasis on morphological and etiological classification of anemia in these patients- A pilot study. J K Science (Accepted for publication)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Association of Physiologist & Pharmacologist of India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Virtual Biennial SAAP VII & PSI Conference – 2021 from 23rd – 25th Mar., 2021
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Virtual Biennial SAAP VII & PSI Conference – 2021 from 23rd – 25th Mar., 2021 at HIMSR, New Delhi.
- Workshop on “Real time data acquisition during incremental exercise”. 28th February, 2020 at Department of Physiology,Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Workshop on “Medical Education Technology”. 27th- 28th November 2019 conducted by Medical education Unit, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- Satellite workshop on “Techniques and Protocols to study Space Physiology and their Earth applications”. 26th September 2019 at Department of Physiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Workshop on “Assessment of Vascular Functions” . 5th April 2019 at Department of Physiology, SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- Workshop and Hands-On training on Clinical Learning (How to use the e-solution “Clinical Learning” to aid clinical and practical skills learning in MBBS curriculum). 04th April, 2018 at Medical Education Unit, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- Workshop on Ultimate Physiology Teaching Solution Using a Computerised System. 05th February, 2018 at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- National Workshop on “Recent Advances in Physiological Technique”. 20th Sep, 2016 at Department of Physiology, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- Conference on “ Exercise and Physical Activity: Recent Trends and Future Challenges”. 28-29 February, 2020 at Department of Physiology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.(Credit hours- 09 hours by Delhi Medical Council)
- “International Conference of Cardiovascular Sciences-2020”. 21th-23th February, 2020 at DIPSRU, New Delhi
- “VIII Congress of Federation of Indian Physiological Societies”. 27th – 28th September 2019 at Department of Physiology, ESIC Medical college & Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana. (Credit Hours- 07 hours by Haryana Medical Council)
- CME entitled “ Global Trends in Neuropsycho-Physiology Research”. 16th September 2019 at department of Physiology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Symposium on “Recent Advances in Parkinson’s Disease”. 16th February, 2019 at Department of Physiology, Maulana Azad medical College, New Delhi.
- Physiology update 2018. “Delivering into the stress Response: HTPA- Axis, Nutrition & Exercise”. 15th November, 2018 at Department of Physiology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. (Credit Hours- 04 hours and 30 mins by Delhi Medical Council)
- International conference on “Recent Advances in Food Fortification with Emphasis on Vitamin D Deficiency in Human Health”. 15th-16th September, 2018 at School of Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- 1st Annual Conference of association of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India- Delhi Chapter. APPICON-DC 2018. Theme: Recent Advances in the Physiology of Cognition. 7th-8th Sep, 2018 at Department of Physiology, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. (Credit Hours- 06 hours and 45 mins by Delhi Medical Council)
- National Symposium on Research Methodology. 07th March, 2018 at department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- Symposium on “Defining Molecular Drivers of Ageing & their Implication in Related Disease”. 18th Nov, 2017 at Department of Physiology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. (Credit Hours- 04 hours by Delhi Medical Council)
- CME on Neurophysiology. 12th Sep, 2017 at Department of Physiology, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- Symposium on “Lifestyle Intervention in Stress Related Disorders”. 20th Feb, 2016 at Department of Physiology, Lady Harding Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi.