Dr. Ashar Imam
MBBS, MHA, Ph.D
Demonstrator, Department of Central Skill Lab
Reg. Number: DMC-31121
A medical Doctor involved in teaching Anatomy with special interest in Preclinical Human Anatomy and Hospital management. He is a published author and speaker with a range of experience in teaching and hospital administration.
Area of Interest
- Quality Assurance
- Hospital Administration
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2004||Chittagong Medical College, University of Chittagong||DMC-31121|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator||HIMSR, New Delhi||02-07-2010||Till date||10 years 6 months|
- Human Anatomy-A concise Exam Preparatory Textbook for Allied Health Students ISBN-9789353824143
- Human Physiology-A concise Exam Preparatory Textbook for Allied Health Students ISBN-9789353821050
- Pathology-A concise Exam Preparatory Textbook for Allied Health Students ISBN- 9789352821051
Research Work & Projects
- Assessment, Preparation and Gap Analysis of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for NABH accreditation to NABH -A facilitative initiative
- “Clinical outcomes study” on admitted and non-admitted patients in Emergency for a Super specialty Hospital.
- “Time & Motion study” on admitted and non-admitted patients in Emergency Department of a Super Specialty Hospital.
- Designed a Communication Strategy for Worst Hit Areas in Delhi during The Dengue near Epidemic & Organizing Blood Donation Camps.
- Worked on a project titled “Understanding patient segmentation and Consumer behaviour for new health care projects in HUDA- A qualitative And quantitative feasibility study”
- Quantitative Assessment of Quality of care in “Insured patients covered Under micro-health insurance Vs uninsured patients” receiving medical Treatment.
- A comparative study on cost benefit, quality of care and patient Satisfaction between “Evidenced based clinical care Vs traditional Medicare”.
- Designed a “Knowledge Skill Matrix” for medical and nursing professionals for retaining and rewarding quality health care personnel minimizing attrition rates of trained staff.
- Awarded Disaster Management Award, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Press Enclave, Saket, New Delhi.
- Certified as “Advanced Cardiac Life Supports Provider by “American heart Association, USA”.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Registered with the Medical Council of India.