Dr. Aadil Rafeeq Rather
Assistant professor, Department of Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC- 90849
Dr. Aadil Rafeeq Rather working as Assistant Professor in the department of medicine HIMSR, New Delhi
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2019||ASCOMS, Jammu University||DMC- 90849|
|MBBS||2016||SKIMS Deemed University||DMC- 90849|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||11-10-2021||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||18-07-2019||18-07-2021||2 Years|
- profile of community acquired urinary tract infections at a tertiary care centre (acta scientific microbiology, nov 2019).
- Noisy Orchestra – Renal transplant and Urinary tract infections (INDIAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPLANTATION, DEC 2018).
- Utility of gene expert in the diagnosis, reliance on urine microscopy and clinical characteristics of genitourinary tuberculosis at a tertiary care hospital (INDIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY, JAN 2018).
- Dilemma continues- Abdominal tuberculosis or abdominal lymphoma (JMID 2016).
- Urged nephrectomy in a renal transplant recipient (JMID 2017).
- Mistaken identity for gastric carcinoma (IJPMO, 2018).
- A tale of candidal infections at a tertiary care centre (IJSR, 2019).
Research Work & Projects
- Urinary tract infections
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cardiology ( RCP LONDON)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Medical Education Technology workshop HIMSR New Delhi 2019.
- Clinical infectious Disease conference (CIDSCON), Nagpur India 2017