Dr Abhinav Goyal
Senior resident, Department of Pharmacology
Reg. Number: HMC-012147
- I have Advanced abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word operations.
- I am well verse with creating project templates, tables, charts, and graphs, effects, animations and motion graphics in PowerPoint
- I am competent in Excel proficiencies and I have fundament knowledge of SPSS
- I am competent in causality assessment of ADR’s and communication of ADRs to CDSCO via Vigiflow.
- Good in controlling multiple projects at the same time.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2015||Pt. BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||HMC-012147||02-08-2017|
|MD Pharmacology||2022||BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat||HMC-012147||02-08-2017|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Junior Resident||BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat||2019||2022||3 Years|
- A comparison of effects of dexmedetomidine versus midazolam-fentanyl on post-operative recovery, sedation, analgesia and hemodynamic parameters in patients undergoing middle ear surgery under local anesthesia
Research Work & Projects
- To compare the effect of dexmedetomidine versus Midazolam and Fentanyl combination on post-operative psychomotor functions and recovery in patients after middle ear surgeries done under local anesthesia
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- PHARMAMRITACON: Conference
- ISRPT-Webicon 2020: Evidence Based Medicine: Potential treatment targets for COVID-19
- Ethics in Clinical Research Webinar
- National online conference on Challenges in implementation of CBME
- 3rd Canvas of Clinical Pharmacology Workshop 2021
|Course||Date||Time||Topic Competency||Teaching Methodology|