Dr. Akansha Bhardwaj
MBBS, MD PSYCHIATRY
Senior resident, Department of Psychiatry
Reg. Number: DMC/R/22183
I have an overall experience of 9 years in medical field and 3 years of experience in Psychiatry. I have received training in various areas such as Adult, Child, Geriatric as well as Consultation Liaison Psychiatry.
Currently I am involved with the OPD and In-patient services as well as teaching responsibilities of Medical and paramedical students. I believe in being an empathetic therapist as well as communicator and to provide patients with the information regarding their health and allow them time to clear their doubts. I believe in team work and healthy discussions with fellow colleagues
Having a deep interest in my branch, I am determined to give positive contribution to my field and provide as much as benefits to my patients.
Area of Interest
- General adult psychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Psychiatry||2022||Pt. B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||DMC/R/22183||12-07-2022|
|MBBS||2017||BPS Govt Medical College for Women, Sonipat; University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||DMC/R/22183||26-02-2019|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-08-2022||Till date|
|Post PG Voluntary Extension||Pt. B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||16-16-2022||11-07-2022||1 Months|
|Junior Resident||Pt. B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||06-05-2019||05-05-2022||3 Years|
- 2020 Jagriti Yadav, Akansha Bhardwaj, Priti Singh & Rajiv Gupta. Severe Tramadol dependence in a female without any concomitant substance use, Journal of Substance Use.
- 2020 Hitesh Khurana, Shipra Singh, Sakshi Bhardwaj, Ravi Parkash, Akansha Bhardwaj, Shivani Deshwal, Neha Aggarwal, Isha Batra. Mental Health Aspects of the Geriatric Population: Focus on COVID-19 Outbreak. Ann Indian Psychiatry.
- 2021 Jagriti Yadav, Akansha Bhardwaj, Purushottam Jangid, Priti Singh & Rajiv Gupta. A case series of noncatatonic mutism with poor response to conventional treatment approach. Ann Indian Psychiatry.
- 2021 Akansha Bhardwaj, Sidharth Arya, Sunila Rathee & Rajiv Gupta. Elderly male with late- onset heroin dependence, Journal of Geriatric Mental Health
- 2021 Akansha Bhardwaj, Jagriti Yadav, Sidharth Arya & Rajiv Gupta. Mephentermine Misuse: An Impending Crisis among Sportspersons, Journal of Psychoactive Drugs.
- 2021 Akansha Bhardwaj, Jagriti Yadav, Priti Singh, Rajiv Gupta. “They’re Not My Children” –A case series of Capgras syndrome in depression, a rare occurrence, and a missed diagnosis. Arch Med Health Sci.
- 2022 Adwitiya Ray, Akansha Bhardwaj, Yogender Kumar Malik, Shipra Singh, Rajiv Gupta. Artificial intelligence and Psychiatry, Asian Journal of Psychiatry.
- 2022 Dimple Gupta, Akansha Bhardwaj, Rashmi Prakash, Nimmi A Jose. Fluvoxamine induced Tics: A Rare Phenomenon. Arch Med Health Sci.
- 2023 Akansha Bhardwaj, Rashmi Prakash, Dimple Gupta, Nimmi A Jose. Pancytopenia in Carbamazepine Therapy: A Rare and Serious Entity with Simple Prevention. International Journal of applied and basic medical research. (accepted)
- 2023 Akansha Bhardwaj, Dimple Gupta, Rashmi Prakash, Nimmi A Jose. “Is Paroxetine is causing me Nightmares?” Annals of Indian Psychiatry(accepted)
- 2023 Dimple Gupta, Akansha Bhardwaj, Abhinav Ankur, Chirag Ambaliya. Psychosis and its linear outcomes: Huntington Disease. Annals of Indian Psychiatry.(accepted)
- Awarded first rank in Postgraduation MD Psychiatry examination (PGIMS Rohtak)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS)
- Member of Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
Invited Talks and Lectures
- 15th -17th October 2021: Patients undergoing MECT procedure after COVID 19 2nd wave: An experience from a tertiary care hospital in North India. 6th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
- 12th -13th December 2020: Sociodemographic Characteristics and Life Events in Late Life Depression. International Medical Sciences Academy Conference IMSACON- 2020 Rohtak.
- 10th -11th October 2022: Association of Social and Physical Factors with Late Life Depression. 7th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
- Presented Poster: 10th October 2020. Mephentermine Misuse: An Impending Crisis. 5th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
- Presented Poster:10th October 2020. Capgras syndrome in depression- A Rare Occurance. 5th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- 24 th -25 th December 2022. Delhi Psychiatric Society Annual Conference 2022.
- 10th -11th September 2022. 7th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH).
- 9th September 2022. Pre- Conference Workshop-Suicide Risk Assessment. 7th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH).
- 15th -17th October 2021. 6th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH).
- 24th -26th June 2021. Psychiatry PG Virtual Mock Practical Exams- Indian Psychiatry Society.
- 12th -13th December 2020. International Medical Sciences Academy Conference IMSACON- 2020 Rohtak.
- 29th November 2020. Annual Mid- Term CME of IPS- NZ 2020.
- 21st November 2020. 33rd ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology) Congress Virtual Highlights Session, India.
- 18th October 2020. 20th Post Graduate Development Program under the aegis of Indian Psychiatric Society- North Zone.
- 10th October 2020.5th Annual National Conference, Society for Rural Mental Health (SRMH)
- 9th September 2020. Online Panel Discussion “Working Together to Prevent Suicide”- Community And Preventive Psychiatric Services.
- 15th August 2020. National Midterm CME of IAGMH (Webinar).
- 8th August 2020. Healthy Ageing 2020 International Conference- GeriCaRe (Geriatric Care and Research Organisation)