Dr. Arisha Izhar
BDS, MDS (Orthodontics)
Senior resident, Department of Dentistry
Reg. Number: DDC/A/11988
I graduated from Faculty of dentistry, Jamia millia islamia (A central govt university) in the year 2014 with distinction in six subjects. I passed my MDS in Orthodontics from Pandit B.D Sharma University of Health sciences and Research, Rohtak with distinction in the year 2018. Afterwards I worked as Senior lecturer for 6 months in Sudha Rustagi College of Dental sciences and research, Faridabad. Following which I worked as Research Associate in FOD, JMI for 3 years in an ICMR Funded project.
Area of Interest
- Smile designing
- Root canal treatment
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|B.D.S.||2013||Jamia Millia Islamia||DDC/A/11988|
|M.D.S.||2018||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||DDC/A/11988|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Lecturer||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research||26-12-2018||22-07-2029|
|Research Associate||Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia||25-07-2019||25-07-2022|
- Arisha Izhar, Gaurav Gupta, Gurkeerat Singh. Tough Malocclusion Simple Appliance: Interceptive treatment in Cleft case- A case report, Journal of IDA, Aug 2016, Volume 3, Issue 2.
- Varun Goyal, Gunjan Gupta, Nishant Gupta, Bhagat Tanwar, Divyam Girdhar, Arisha Izhar. Relationship between Arch Width and Vertical Facial Morphology In Untreated Adults of Kerala Population. J Res Adv Dent 2019;9:2:38-44
- Gunjan Gupta, Varun Goyal, Anshul Mel, Raj Singh, & Arisha Izhar. (2019). Three Dimensional Finite Element Analysis for Immediate Crestal Versus Basal Implant in Central Incisor Region of Maxillary Bone. University journal of dental sciences, 5(1), 3-7
- Izhar, A., Singh, G., Goyal, V., Singh, R., Gupta, N., & Pahuja, P. (2019). A Prospective Comparative Study between the Software Models and Clinical Models of Clear Aligner Treatment. Orthodontic Journal of Nepal, 9(1), 28–34.
- Deepali Bisht , Varun Goyal ,Gurkeerat Singh ,Arisha Izhar , Rajkumar Singh ,Nishant Gupta .To Study the Effect Of Vibrations On Pain And Rate Of Anterior Teeth Alignment : An Invivo Study . Journal of Contemporary Orthodontics , April-June 2019; 3 (2): 1-7
- Chhavi Singhal, Varun Goyal, Gurkeerat Singh, Arisha Izhar, Rajkumar Singh, Nishant Gupta. To Evaluate and Compare the Rate of Space Closure and Incisor Retraction between Sliding Mechanics and CNA Mushroom Loop Archwire Using Indirect Anchorage. J Contemp Orthod 2019;3(4): 13-18.
- Singh G, Gupta N, Goyal V, et al. En masse distalisation of maxillary arch using TADs (IZC); passive self-ligating appliance v/s clear aligner – a comparative cephalometric study. J Contemp Orthod 2019;3(3):11–17.
- Izhar A, Singh G, Goyal V, Singh R, Gupta N, Pahuja P. Comparative Assessment of Clinical and Predicted Treatment Outcomes of Clear Aligner Treatment: An in Vivo Study. Turk J Orthod. 2019;32(4):229-235. Published 2019 Dec 1. doi:10.5152/TurkJOrthod.2019.19019 [PUBMED]
- Srishti Bhatia, Gurkeerat Singh, Arisha Izhar, Varun Goyal ,Rajkumar Singh , Nishant Gupta - To Evaluate and Compare the Aligning Efficiency of Clear Aligners and Nickel Titanium Arch Wires In Unraveling Lower Anterior Crowding - A Prospective Study . Journal of Contemporary Orthodontics, April-June2019; 3(2): 20-25.
- Gurkeerat S, Izhar A, Monika Dahaiya, Varun Goyal, Raj Singh, Nishant Gupta. – Orthodontic Management of Periodontally Compromised Adult Patients- A Case Series 2019;3(1): 1-5.
- J Pandey, H Kaur, A Izhar, P Batra. Patient Preferences for Dental Clinical Attire, Hairdo and Infection Control Measures: A Cross Sectional Survey. Int J Cur Res Rev| Vol, 2020 [SCOPUS]
- Kaur H, Izhar A. Can Orthodontic Informatics Combat the Pandemic Pitfalls? Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society. 2020;54(4):389-390. doi:10.1177/0301574220963433 [UGC-CARE LISTED]
- Izhar A, Dahiya M, Singh G, Goyal V. Treatment Effects of a Fixed Functional Appliance in Non-Growing Class II Patients. J Clin Orthod. 2020 Sep;54(9):525-536. PMID: 33232294. [PUBMED]
- Izhar A, Batra P, Miglani S. “Diagnostic Tools For Early Diagnosis Of White Spot Lesions”. Accepted in Frontiers in Dentistry [ PUBMED]
- Batra P, Sybil D, Izhar A, Batra P, Thiruvenkatachari B. Standard of Care for Patients With Cleft Lip and Palate in India—A Questionnaire-Based Study. The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. January 2022. doi:10.1177/10556656221074212. [SCOPUS]
Research Work & Projects
- Comparison of effectiveness of Fluoride varnish and fluoride releasing adhesives in prevention and Management of mutibracket induced white spot lesions: A Randomized Controlled Trial. (ICMR FUNDED)
- Standard of Care for Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate in India—A Questionnaire-Based Study.
- Comparative Assessment of Clinical and Predicted Treatment Outcomes of Clear Aligner Treatment. An in vivo study.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member of Indian Dental Association (MIDA), Member of Indian Orthodontic Society (IOS)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- North zone orthodontic PG convention, Jamia MIllia Islamia, New Delhi- September 2019
- SPARC Workshop- November 2019
- Workshop on “A systematic approach to question paper setting”- March 2021
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Workshop-National Integrated Typhodont, IDST, Ghaziabad, August 2015
- 50th Indian Orthodontic Conference, Hyderabad, December 2015
- 20th IOS PG Student’s Convention, Amritsar, March 2016
- 51st IOS conference, Goa , November 2016
- 21st IOS PG Student’s Convention, Varanasi, February 2017
- 6th ILOC Indian Lingual Orthodontic Conference, New Delhi, August 2017
- 6th ILOC Post Conference Course, New Delhi, September2017
- Basic Life Support training Workshop at FTK-CIT, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, September 2013
- Dental Photography, AIIMS, New Delhi, June 2015
- CBCT and its application in Dentistry, New Delhi, September 2015
- Hands-on Dental Photography January 2016
- Hands-on Dental Photography January 2016 5th Insight into Orthodontic Post graduate examination, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, January 2016
- National workshop –Adult Orthodontics, April 2016. Developing Class II, Shri Bankey Bihari Dental College, April 2016
- Torque 2016 quiz. Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad, September 2016.
- CDE Program on Class II Molar Correction, TADs in Pursuit of solving Orthodontic Dilemmas Understanding STb- The Light Lingual system, Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, Sahibabad. July 2016
- 6th Insight into Orthodontic Post graduate examination, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, January 2017
- Program Class 2 Correction Made Efficient – The 3M Way at IDST College Campus, Ghaziabad. April 2017 Post conference course, ILOC, AIIMS, New Delhi, September 2017