Dr. Ariz Raza
MBBS, MS (Orthopedic Surgery)
Senior resident, Department of Emergency Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC-249656 (Acknowledgement)
Compassionate fresh Orthopedic Surgeon with good training in attending to the patient in wards, performing OPDs and assisting in various surgeries. skilled in taking decisions and managing emergency trauma cases. Having good exposure in arthroplasty, sports orthopedics and pediatric orthopedics. Ensures adherence to healthcare guidelines and standard practice. Passionate about orthopedic surgery. Good knowledge of biomedical research and published several research papers.
Area of Interest
- Trauma Orthopedics, Arthroplasty and Sports Medicine.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi|
|Junior Resident||JNMC, AMU||01-05-2019||02-05-2022||3 Years|
- Mohammad Jesan Khan, Naiyer Asif, Mohd Hadi Aziz, Ariz Raza, Shahzad Anwar, Shibili Nuhmani, Ahmad H. Alghadir and Masood Khan. Does an Adjustable-Loop Device Loosen following ACL Reconstruction with a Hamstring Graft? A Retrospective Study with a Follow-Up of Two Years. Journal of Clinical Medicine 2022, 11, 3648.
- Mohammad Jesan Khan, Ariz Raza, Ujjawal Singhal and Sidra Asif. Combination of Galeazzi fracture, fracture ulnar head, and ipsilateral posterior elbow dislocation: A rare case report. Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases. 2022 (37): 15-18
- Mohammad Jesan Khan, Mohd Hadi Aziz, Ariz Raza and Sidra Asif. Bilateral Ankle Arthrodesis with Retrograde Interlocking Nail in Charcot Arthropathy of Bilateral Ankle Joint. Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases 2022 (37) 34-36.
Research Work & Projects
- Thesis on “Step-cut osteotomy in post traumatic cubitus varus and valgus deformities”.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Presented the research “Step-cut osteotomy in post traumatic cubitus varus and valgus deformities” in january 2022 at Uttar Pradesh Orthopaedic Association E PG Conference, Agra, India.
- Participated in CME on Clubfoot and Cerebral Palsy on December 6, 2019 organised by Cure International India Trust (CIIT) at Jawaharlal Medical College, AMU, Aligarh.
- Participated in CME and Hands on Workshop on Pelvic Acetabular Fractures on July 28, 2019 organised by DePuy Synthes at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh.