Dr. Dhaarna Mutreja
Senior resident, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC- 96295
Dr. Dhaarna Mutreja working as senior resient in HIMSR, New Delhi
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MS||2010||Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore & Manipal Academy of Higher Education||DMC- 96295|
|MBBS||2017||Dr.D.Y.Patil medical college, Pune & D.Y.Patil university||DMC- 96295|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-05-2021||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||St.Stephens Hospital,New Delhi||23-11-2020||30-04-2021||5 months|
- Subject - physiology - “Australasian Medical Journal”
- Subject- surgery- “Journal of Evidence based medicine and healthcare” (DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2105/1158).
- Subject- obstetrics and Gynaecology – “ Current Women’s Health Reviews” A Case Of Giant Cervical Polyp (DOI: 10.2174/1573404817666210802115544)
Research Work & Projects
- Observership in fetal medicine at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Poster presentation on “ a case of giant cervical polyp” at All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AICOG)
- Poster presentation on “ large cell neuroendocrine tumor of cervix” at Manipal obstetrics and Gynaecology resident conference
- Paper presentation at KSOGA on “second trimester placental location as a predictor of adverse maternal and neonatal outcomes”
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended workshop on colposcopy held on 29th October 2017 at AJHRC, Mangalore.
- Attended workshop on ultrasound in gynaecology held on 13th September 2019 at VIMS, Ballari.
- Obtained hands on training of cervical circlage on stimulator, by Dr.Graham Tydeman on 15th September 2019 at 30th Karnataka State Obstetrics and Gynecology Association (KSOG) conference