Dr Farhat Fatima
PG resident, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: DMC-20147
Dr Farhat Fatima, a graduate from HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, New-Delhi. Currently pursuing Post graduation in pathology from HIMSR.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2018||HIMSR, New Delhi||DMC-20174||21-05-2018|
Research Work & Projects
- Evaluation of the utility of IAC Standardised Yokohama System for reporting Fine needle aspiration cytology of Breast lesions.
- First prize in Poster making competition for World Anti- Tobacco Day on 31st may 2013, HIMSR, New Delhi.
- First prize in Poster and Essay writing competition for International Yoga Day on 21st June 2016, HIMSR, New Delhi.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- IAPM-Delhi Chapter.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Delegate in “B-Kon 2021 ” Online CME on Diagnostic Dilemmas in Platelet and Coagulation disorders on 10th April 2021.
- Workshop on Muscle Biopsy Pathology attended as delegate by International Academy of pathology-Indian division (IAP-ID) on 24th -25th April 2021(virtual).
- MELAP Diagnostic week virtual meet on “Serological meet in GIT diseases, CBC parameters case based study approach on 17th January 2021.
- Workshop on Epicollect-5 and Zotero on 23rd January 2021 at HIMSR Delhi.
- Enrolled in Basic course in Biomedical Research cycle-3 (August-Dec 2020)
- Delegate in World Antimicrobial awareness week in CME on “Rational use of Antimicrobials” on 24th Nov 2020 in HIMSR, Delhi.