Dr. Fatima Meraj
Senior resident, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: UPMC-77905
She completed her MBBS and MD Pathology from Aligarh Muslim University.
Area of Interest
- Transfusion medicine
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Pathology||2021||AMU, Aligarh||77905||10-04-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Post PG resident||AMU, Aligarh||31-05-22||31-10-22||5 Months|
- Ansari M, Alam S, Meraj F, Ahmad S, Munir S. Clinicopathological analysis of 847 odontogenic cysts examined over 10 years period: A retrospective study. Journal of Dentomaxillofacial Science 2021 6(2): 114-118.
- Hasan N, Meraj F, Rahman S , Akhtar K , Myxoid variant of adrenocortical carcinoma in a middle aged female - A case report. IP J Diagn Pathol Oncol 2021;6(1):76-79. https://www.jdpo.org/html-article/13352
- Akhtar K, Meraj F, Talat F, Haiyat S, Lymphangioma of the dorso-lateral tongue in an adult male: A rare case report. IP J Diagn Pathol Oncol 2020;5(4):434-437. https://www.jdpo.org/article-details/12838
- Thesis- “A Comparative study of White Blood Cell (WBC) count, Red Blood Cell (RBC) count and platelet count in pre-storage in-line and post-storage leukodepleted packed red blood cell (PRBC) with that of non leukodepleted PRBC ” as part of the M.D. curricula.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Spreadsheet data management webinar by The Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Occupational Health (ICMR-NIOH), Ahmedabad in 2022.
- Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Medical Statistics (ICMR-NIMS) workshop on “Statistical methods in clinical trials” in March 2022.
- Virtual meeting of HEMAT COLLOQUIUM by director of TATA medical center, Kolkata 2022
- Online CME 2020 on- Bone and soft tissue tumours" by UP chapter of IAPM.
- . 61st Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion ‘HAEMATOCON Virtual 2020’
- 47th state conference of KCIAPM (Karnataka Chapter – Indian Association of Cytologists and Microbiologists), KAPCON 2020.
- 10 th hands-on workshop on cervical cancer screening for pathologists under the aegis of Indian Academy of Cytologists organized by Division of Cytopathology, ICMR-NICPR, Noida in 2020.
- 2nd Dermapathology Workshop & CME, by Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly grant, Dehradun in 2019.
- . National CME on “recurrent epithelial ovarian carcinoma – a management dilemma” held in Department of Radiotherapy, JNMC, AMU in 2019
- UPPATHCON 2019 Annual Conference of I.A.P.M, Aligarh.
- FRCPATH training and workshop organized by department of pathology, JNMC, AMU in 2019.
- 9th Basic Hematopathology Course, TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai 2019.
- . UPCYTOCON-2018, conference of UP Chapter of Indian Association of Cytologists, Agra.