Dr. Jasima Javeed
Senior resident, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: 5068
Senior resident in Anesthesiology and critical care with nearly two years of clinical experience. My skills include intubation, caual, spinal and epidural anesthesia, regional blocks, anesthesia outside operating room, central and PICC line insertion. I have also managed critically ill patients in ICU including GBS ,neuro trauma, post operative patients, COPD and various poisoning patients.
Area of Interest
- General Anesthesia
- Critical Care
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Cardiac and Neuroanesthesia
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2019||Sher-I-kashmir institute of Medical sciences||5068-State Medical Council, J&K||28-09-2020|
|MBBS||2013||University of kashmir||13648-State Medical Council, J&K||10-12-2014|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-06-21||Till date|
|Senior Resident||Sher-I-kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences||01-06-2019||13-06-2021||2 Years|
- Therapeutic Effects of vitamin D supplementation in hypo-vitaminosis D patients undergoing neurosurgery at high altitudes of Kashmir. International journal of medical science and current research(IJMSCR). Raja Suhail Shounthoo et al. Volume 4, Issue 6, Page 1373-1381.
- Banday Irshad, Gattoo Imran, Khan Azher, Javeed Jasima,Gupta Ghanshyam & Latief Mohmad. (2015). Modified Computed Tomography Severity Index for Evaluation of Acute Pancreatitis and its Correlation with Clinical Outcome: A Tertiary Care Hospital Based Observational Study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 9. TC01-5. 10.7860/JCDR/2015/14824.6368.
- Gold medalist in MBBS
- Recipient of Syed Nazir Shah award for excellence in biochemistry
- Recipient of Maqbool shah award with gold medal in ENT
- Recipient of Director's special award for work in critical care
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Presented my research paper “Therapeutic effects of Vitamin D supplementation in hypovitaminosis patients undergoing neurosurgery at high altitudes of kashmir" in 37th annual post graduate program in sher-i-kashmir institute of Medical sciences.
- Attended workshop shoulder and knee pain interventions at “5th india pain update” on 13th -14th Nov. 2021 held at Delhi pain management centre.
- Attended CME on World Patient Safety day on 18th September 2021 in the Department of anaesthesia.