Dr. Md. Shahab Saquib
MBBS ,MD Anesthesia
Senior resident, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: NA
A passionate Peri-operative physician committed to achieve positive results in my career by utilizing my skills as an Anaesthetist and intensive care provider. I have done my MBBS and MD (Anaesthesiology & Critical Care) from JNMCH, Aligarh Muslim University. I wish to work for my patients in order to make a difference in their lives and by upholding the high standards set forth by this prestigious institute.
Area of Interest
- Emergency & Trauma Management, Regional Nerve Blocks, Critical Care Medicine.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2019||JNMCH, Aligarh Muslim University|
|MD||2022||JNMCH, Aligarh Muslim University|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||21-07-2022||Till Date|
- Amir SH, Chitra K, Ali QE, Jha PC, Saquib MS. A comparative study of ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane block with local anesthetic infiltration in inguinal hernia repair: A prospective randomized study. Indian J Pain 2021; 35: 57- 61.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- AIDAA (All India Difficult Airway Association).
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Completed Basic Course in Biomedical Research (BCBR) as mandated by the NMC.
- Attended ICACON- 2021 and workshop on USG guided Nerve Blocks organised by Indian College of Anaesthesiologist in New Delhi
- Attended Pain Medicine Conference organised by Aligarh City Branch of Indian Society for Study of Pain (ISSP).
- Attended workshop on Research Protocol Writing by Institute of Applied Statistics in collaboration with NIMS-ICMR and NICPR-ICMR at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh.
- Participated and Presented Oral Paper titled ‘A prospective randomized study to compare vLarynx Video Laryngoscope and Airtraq in adult patients undergoing elective general surgery’ in National Airway Conference -2020