Dr Mohd Fazal Ahmed Makki
Senior resident, Department of Pharmacology
Reg. Number: DMC/R/8375
- I have Advanced abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word operations.
- I am well verse with creating project templates, tables, charts, and graphs, effects, animations and motion graphics in PowerPoint
- I am competent in Excel proficiencies and I have fundament knowledge of SPSS
- I am competent in causality assessment of ADR’s and communication of ADRs to CDSCO via Vigiflow.
- Good in controlling multiple projects at the same time.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2012||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of medical Sciences and Research, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana||DMC/R/8375||02-05-2012|
|MD Pharmacology||2022||BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat||DMC/R/8375||02-05-2012|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Junior Resident||BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat||2019||2022||3 Years|
Research Work & Projects
- To compare the efficacy and safety of oral alprazolam versus oral clonidine and oral pregabalin as pre-anaesthetic medication in patients undergoing elective lower limb surgeries
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- PHARMAMRITACON: Conference
- ISRPT-Webicon 2020: Evidence Based Medicine: Potential treatment targets for COVID-19
- Ethics in Clinical Research Webinar
- National online conference on Challenges in implementation of CBME
- 3rd Canvas of Clinical Pharmacology Workshop 2021