Dr. Neha Bhardwaj
PG resident, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC- 14490
I am currently pursuing masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I have done my graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
I joined HIMSR in May 2020 and since then it has been an amazing journey of learning new skills every day.
I enjoy painting, debating, traveling and playing table tennis.
I have been on health panel for a Delhi based NGO from past 5years.
Area of Interest
- Infertility, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2016||Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi||DMC-14490|
Research Work & Projects
- “Update on Role of Antenatal Corticosteroid” published in Pan Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- “Effect of Coronavirus-19 on maternal and perinatal outcome : A case control study in Obstetric Medicine ( SAGE )
- I have worked as a team member in Project Revive headed by Dr.Charles Viva, head of Interplast UK in 2016 which involved undertaking 100 free reconstructive surgeries on victims of burns and acid attacks.
- Topic of thesis- Ambient air pollution and Pregnancy outcomes Supervisor- Dr .Neha Gupta
- Participated in Poster making competition on World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2021 held on 27th May 2021 organised by Society of Menstrual Disorder and Hygiene Management
- Secured 2nd position in e-poster on World’s Patient Safety Day held on 18th September 2021 organised by Department of Anaesthesiology , HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Participated in JAM session on World’s Patient Safety Day held on 18th September 2021 organised by Department of Anaesthesiology , HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Completed training on “Advanced Cardiac Life Support” - as per AHA guidelines, 2020 held on 19-20th April 2022
- Panelist in webinar on OSCE in Gynaecology on 5th September 2021 by PG FORCE (FOGSI)
- Panelist in Surgical anatomy and Basic steps of hysterectomy - NBEMS Obstetrics and Gynaecolgy Webinar on 10th March 2022
- Anchored in CME cum Hands on Workshop “Obstetrics Skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology” organised by Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 7th May 2022, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Completed online and offline course on COVID 19 as per iGOT (DIKSHA) on 15th January 2022
- Completed Basic Course in Biomedical Research by ICMR (NIE)- As mandated by National Medical Commission in July 2022
- Secured 3rd Prize in Quiz Competition on “Contraception and safe abortion” held on 23rd July 2022 by NARCHI in LHMC on 23rd July 2022
- Presented e-poster presentation in 42nd Annual Virtual AOGD Conference held from 30th October - 1st November 2020
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended 42nd Annual Virtual AOGD Conference ( 30th October - 1st November 2020)
- Attended Hands on Workshop “Obstetrics Skills : Tips and Tricks” organised by Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 30th October 2021, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Attended 2nd Annual Conference - THE NOEISIS 2.0 - under the aegis of Practical Obstetrics Committee FOGSI on 11th and 12th September 2021
- Attended CME cum workshop on Medical Certification of Cause of Death on July 3, 2021 organised by Medical Education Unit in HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Attended CME cum Hands on Workshop “Obstetrics Skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology” organised by Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 7th May 2022, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard
- Attended Fertivision 2021 Workshop on Basics and Advances on Hysteroscopy in ART organised by AIIMS Delhi ( Indian Fertility Society) on 5th December 2021
- Attended FOGSI Conference - OBGY- Charting difficult territories on 11th June 2022 organised by AOGD and DGF
- Attended 23rd Practical Course and CME organised by Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology , Maulana Azad Medical College , New Delhi from 12th to 14th March 2021
- Attended 24th Practical Course and CME organised by Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology , Maulana Azad Medical College , New Delhi from 5th to 7th August 2022
- Attended CME on Spotlight on Family Planning - Regaining Momentum organised by NARCHI in LHMC on 23rd July 2022