Dr. Neha Bhardwaj
PG resident, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC- 14490
I am currently pursuing masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I have done my graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
I joined HIMSR in May 2020 and since then it has been an amazing journey of learning new skills every day.
I enjoy painting, debating, traveling and playing table tennis.
I have been on health panel for a Delhi based NGO from past 5years.
Area of Interest
- Infertility, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2016||Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi||DMC-14490|
Research Work & Projects
- I have worked as a team member in Project Revive headed by Dr.Charles Viva, head of Interplast UK in 2016 which involved undertaking 100 free reconstructive surgeries on victims of burns and acid attacks.
- Topic of thesis- Ambient air pollution and Pregnancy outcomes Supervisor- Dr .Neha Gupta
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended 23rd practical course and CME organised by Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi from 12th March-14th March 2021
- Attended and Presented e-poster in 42nd Annual Virtual AOGD Conference organised by Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 23rd October- 6th November