Dr. Prabhpreet Singh
PG resident, Department of Radio-Diagnosis
Reg. Number: DMC-98579
I, Prabhpreet Singh, a 1st year postgraduate student in the department of RadioDiagnosis, HIMSR, New Delhi. I feel extremely fortunate to be a part of this esteemed and renowned institution.
I belong to Delhi and also did my schooling from here. I completed my MBBS from Mumbai. I have always believed in a holistic approach to studies and thus right from my graduation days, I was an active member of the student body and represented my college at various competitions along with organizing various medical events. This was accompanied by a decent academic record consisting of distinctions in various subjects.
Joining HIMSR has been a very providential and promising step in my life, as I always have had a keen interest in the field of radiology. The amount of exposure and academic assistance is incredible. Research work is always encouraged. I am confounded and humbled to get such a meritorious faculty who are always at the helm for our overall development and absolute attention for our studies. Blessed to be a part of this eminent organization.
Area of Interest
- General Radiology
- Basic Intervention in Radiology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2020||D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||MMC-2020032633|
Research Work & Projects
- Thesis – Topic – “Elastography as an adjunctive tool to TIRADS in characterisation of thyroid nodules with cytological correlation” – Hospital based prospective study.
- Supervisor – Dr. Abhinav Jain
- Presented Scientific Paper at Global Radiology Conclave 2020.
- Presented Radiology Poster at AOCR Malaysia 2021.
- Distinction holder in various subjects at MBBS level.
- Won prizes and accolades at several intercollegiate and state competitions for medical debates, panel discussions and quizzes.
- Won prizes and accolades at several intercollegiate and state competitions for medical debates, panel discussions and quizzes
- Student Brand Ambassador for Elsevier Publications.
- Selected ‘Student Editor’ by PlexusMD.
- Designated as Academic Head/Scientific Head in the college student council.
- Appointed Class Representative for two years.
- 2nd Prize in Poster Competition held by Department of Anaesthesia, HIMSR on occasion of World Patient Safety Day in September 2020.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Workshop on Efficient, Quality, and Assured Data capture using a mobile phone organised by Department of Community Medicine, HIMSR.
- IRIA Global Radiology Conclave 2020.
- RSNA Scientific Assembly & Annual Meeting 2020.