Dr. Rayees Ahmad Bhat
MS, FNB (Minimal Access Surgery)
Associate professor, Department of Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-53189
Completed MBBS in 2006 from ASCOMS, Jammu. Did MS General Surgery from 2008 to 2011 from GMC Jammu and FNB in Minimal Access Surgery in GI (2016 to 2018) from BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi. Worked as Senior Resident (General Surgery) at HIMSR New Delhi from 2011 to 2014 and in Neurosurgery at GMC Srinagar from 2014 to 2016. After completion of FNB, worked as Assistant Professor at AFSMS&RC, Faridabad from 2018 to 2022.
Presently working as Associate Professor in the Department of General Surgery at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences And Research, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Laparoscopic General & GI surgery.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|FNB in GI Surgery||2018||BLK Superspeciality Hospital New Delhi||DMC-53189||14-02-2012|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||07-10-2022||Present|
|Assistant Professor||Alfalah Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||01-10-2018||06-10-2022||4 years|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||15-12-2011||18-07-2014||2 years, 7 Months|
- Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori in non- ulcer dyspepsia patients. --Article published in Global Journal for Research analysis.-GJRA.2019;8.
- The study of conversion of Laparoscopic cholecystectomy to open cholecystectomy in the treatment of acute cholecystitis. – Article published in Paripex- Indian Journal of Research.-PIJR. 2019; 8.
- To evaluate the value of CRP and lactate in bowel obstruction as predictor. – Article published in Indian Journal of Applied Research. -IJAR. 2019; 9.
- Prediction of successful weight loss from patterns of early postoperative weight loss after bariatric surgery- Article published in International Journal of Scientific Research.- IJSR. 2021; 10.
- Certificate from American college of surgeons for successfully completing ATLS course
- Certificate from American heart association for successfully completing BLS provider course
- Certificate from American heart association for successfully completing ACLS provider course.