Dr Reva Tripathi
MBBS, DGO, MD, FICOG
Professor & HOD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC-7842
Dr Reva Tripathi has pursued MBBS, DGO, MD, FICOG and is currently working as Professor & HOD of obstetrics & Genecology Department in HIMSR, New Delhi.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Professor & HOD||HIMSR, New Delhi||Till Date|
|Professor||MAMC, New Delhi||05-03-1992||31-03-2017||25 Years|
|Associate Professor||MAMC, New Delhi||26-08-1987||04-03-1992||4 Years 6 Months|
|Assistant Professor||MAMC, New Delhi||18-08-1984||25-08-1987||3 Years|
|Lecturer||LLRM Medical College, Meerut||02-07-1980||17-08-1984||4 Years 1 Month 15 Days|
|Senior Resident||KGMC, Lucknow||01-01-1977||28-02-1979||2 Years 2 Months|
|Junior Resident||KGMC, Lucknow||01-01-1975||31-12-1976||2 Years|
Research Work & Projects
- A study of knowledge, attitudes and practice regarding HIV / AIDS amongst a cross section of Indian Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. (Funded by the Food Foundation, 1992-1993)
- A Study of socio-demographic and medical variables as predictors of severe acute maternal morbidity and mortality in a tertiary care hospital. (Funded by ICMR, 2001-2002.)
- Vulvoscopy in Vulval lesions (CSIR project 2004-2006)
- Evaluation of Clinical, Ultrasonographic and Laboratory predictors of Preterm Labour. (Funded by ICMR, 2006 – 2009).
- Comparison of fetal fibronectin with igfbp-1 in the prediction of preterm birth in patients with threatened preterm labour. (Funded by ICMR, 2010 – 2013).
- Identification of women with gestational diabetes mellitus not requiring therapeutic intervention: a cohort study. (Funded by UGC, 2015).
- Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India.
- WHO fellowship to Yale University and Stanford University, USA
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India.
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi.
- Indian Menopause society.
- National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Was organizing Secretary for All India Conference of Obstetrics & Gynaecology December, 1992.
- Organized Hysteroscopy Workshop conducted by Professor Alan de Cherney, USA in December 1992 using video transmission facilities for the first time in Delhi
- Organized workshop on Prenatal Diagnostic techniques conducted by Professor M J Whittle, UK under the aegis of 2nd National Congress of Indian Society for Prenatal Diagnosis and therapy, March 1993
- Was treasurer in Joint conference of AOGD with Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, October 1993.
- Organized the 4th Practical Course for Post Graduate in August 2001.
- Have organized courses for training of Medical officers, ANM under the aegis of MCD, Delhi Administration, IGNOU.
- Organized Workshop on Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Mar 2016.
- Organized CME on PostPartum Hemorrhage in Sep 2016.