Dr Sayika Hameed
MBBS, MD Pathology
Senior resident, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: DMC/R/32234
Dr Sayika Hameed , completed MD pathology from HIMSR New Delhi. Joined the department in May 2018. Did MBBS from Rostov State Medical University Russia. In addition to above she has two years teaching experience as JR from recognized medical colleges. Has presented three posters during her tenure as postgraduate at national level in reputed colleges of country like MAMC Delhi , R & R New Delhi and Safderjung hospital . She has keen interest in Thyroid cytopathology and Oncopathology. Plus has five publications in indexed journals.
Area of Interest
- Thyroid Cytopathology.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Pathology||2021||HIMSR New Delhi||DMC/R/32234||14-03-2022|
|MBBS||2008||Rostov state medical university Russia||MCI/ 11- 40709||11-09-2011|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||11-08-2021||Till Date|
|PG Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-05-2018||30-04-2022||3 Years|
|Junior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||25/04/2014||24/10/2015||1 Years 6 Months|
|Junior Resident||SKIMS Soura||10-04-2012||09-10-2012||6 Month|
- Dr. Sabina Khan, Dr. Sayika Hameed, Dr. Nehal Ahmad, Dr. Rubeena Mohroo, Dr. Mohd. Jaseem Hassan , Prof. Sujata Jetley Cytological Diagnosis of Cylindroma Scalp- A Rare Case Report.
- Dr. Sabina Khan, Dr. Sayika Hameed, Prof. Sujata Jetley Nuclear morphometry as an adjunct to cytomorphology in the diagnosis of thyroid lesions
- Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Sayika Hameed,Sujata Jetley Spindle cell variant of Papillary carcinoma thyroid: a diagnostic challenge- A rare case report with brief review of literature.
- Dr Sabina Khan,Dr Devyani Pendharkar,Dr Sayika Hameed, Dr Shubham Vatsya Heterotopic gastric mucosa in the proximal oesophagus manifesting as upper Gastrointestinal bleeding – An uncommon presentation
- Irshad Yousuf, Mir Mujtaba Ahmad ,Sayika Hameed, Raja Nadeem Comparative study of intrathecal fentanyl versus intravenous Fentanyl for supplementation of subarachnoid block during Caesarian secon(2017)
Research Work & Projects
- Cytological evaluation of thyroid aspirates using “ The 2017 Bethesda system for reporting thyroid cytopathology” with histological follow up.
- Poster presentation on “Cytodiagnosis of Crystallizing Galactocele –An Unusual Report of two Cases at VII Annual conference of Delhi chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists, 2018 at Army hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi Cantt.
- Poster presentation on Heterotopic gastric mucosa in the proximal oesophagus manifesting as upper gastrointestinal bleeding at DAPCON 2019 organized by Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Poster presentation on “Cervical granuloma in a postmenopausal female: an uncommon cause of cervical growth ” at VIII Annual conference of Delhi chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists, 2019 at VMMC & Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Association of Cytology.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Symposium and live microscopy session on Peripheral blood & Bone marrow morphology at SGPGI, Lucknow on 8th September, 2018.
- Workshop on “Cytological approach to Lymphnode lesions” at MAMC, New Delhi on 23rd February, 2019.
- CME on Grossing at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai on 24-25th May, 2019.