Dr. Vertika Sachan
MBBS, MD ANAESTHESIA, PDCC CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA
Assistant professor, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: DMC-82060
A self- directed anesthesiologist with more than 4 years of experience in providing and managing anesthesia for obstetrics, cardio thoracic, neonatal and pediatric, neurosurgery, urology, onco-surgery and orthopedic cases. Able to communicate well and work cooperatively in a team. Skilled in training residents, medical students and other medical professionals. Interested in enhancing skills and experience, along with research, in the fields of cardio-thoracic and obstetric anesthesia, labor analgesia and difficult airway management.
Area of Interest
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Obstertric Anaesthesia and Labour Analgesia
- USG Guided Nerve Blocks
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2010||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University||DMC-82060||17-11-2017|
|MD Anaesthesia||2014||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University||DMC-82060||17-11-2017|
|PDCC Cardiac Anaesthesia||2016||SGPGI Lucknow|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR New Delhi||08-02-2021||Till Date|
|Assistant Professor||SSIMS & RC, Davanagree||13-02-2021||12-08-2017||6Months|
|Senior Resident||SGPGI, Lucknow||27-08-2016||30-01-2017||5Months, 4Days|
|Senior Resident||SGPGI, Lucknow||27-08-2015||26-08-2016||1 Year|
|Senior Resident||Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad||01-07-2015||26-08-2015||1Month, 26Days|
|Senior Resident||SGPGI Lucknow||01-07-14||30-06-2015||1 Year|
- Tewari S, Dhiraaj S, Sachan V, Bhargava T, Verma A. Ultrasound as a point-of-care tool for early detection of potential complications like pneumothorax associated with the pectoralis block. Indian J Anaesth 2017;61:852-3.
- Rastogi A, Priya V, Ambesh P, Sachan V. Glomus Jugulare Tumor: Selective Catecholamine Screening – A Golden Miss? World J Endoc Surg 2017;9(2):65-67.
- Sahu S, Kishore K, Sachan V, Chatterjee A. A novel and innovative way of nasogastric tube insertion in anesthetized intubated patient. Anesth Essays Res 2017;11:248-50.
- Jagannath Kamath, Trivikram Shenoy, Nikil Jayasheelan, Naufal Rizwan, Vertika Sachan, and Rajashekar Danda. Timed wake-up anaesthesia in hand: A modification to wide awake surgery of hand. Indian J Plast Surg. 2016 Sep-Dec; 49(3): 378–383
- Rao ST, Wali M, Sacahn V, Upadya M. Comparison of Post-Operative Analgesic Effects of Pre-Operative Pregabalin with Diclofenac in Head and Neck Surgery. Indian JScien Reaerch. (2013) 2 (8): 12-15.
Research Work & Projects
- Sacahn V, Shenoy TV. Conscious sedation using a combination of midazolam- fentanyl- propofol and tumescent local anaesthetic solution with adrenaline for modified wide awake surgery of hand.
- PDCC CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA 2015-2016, SGPGI LUCKNOW
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Society of Anaesthesia
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- 6TH NATIONAL AOACON 2013
- 4TH SGPGI PG ANAESTHESIOLOGY REFRESHER COURSE (SGPGI PG- ARC 2016)
- Annual Conference of Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care 30 Jan - 01 Feb 2015
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- IACTACON 2017