Dr. Vishal Kumar Singh
PG resident, Department of Community Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC-67879
I am Dr. Vishal Kumar Singh Post graduate resident at department of Community Medicine, HIMSR. I have done my M.B.B.S. from A.I.M.S., B.G. Nagara, Karnataka in 2012. In 2015, I joined the Jharkhand Medical Service after clearing JPSC Exam and Joined as Medical officer Dhurki, Ghadwa, Jharkhand in November 2015. After 3 months of the posting i was appointed as Medical Officer In Charge(MOIC) of the Community Health centre. As MOIC I was involved in administration, finance management, epidemic investigation among various other things. In 2018 I cleared NEET and secured Marks and was allotted this college through NCC.
Area of Interest
- Research Methodology
- Administration, management
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|PG Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-05-2019||31-03-2021||1 Year, 11 Months|
- Panda M, Agarwalla R, Malik TZ, Singh VK. An Insight into International Health and the Overlap of Terms. RFP Indian Journal of Hospital Administration. 2019;3(1):25-27.
- Panda M, Pathak R, Islam F, Agarwalla R, Singh V, Singh F. Interplay of multimorbidity and polypharmacy on a community dwelling frail elderly cohort in the peri-urban slums of Delhi, India. J Fam Med Prim Care [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 Mar 30];9(3):1647.
Research Work & Projects
- Thesis topic: An epidemiological study of sleep-related disorders and its association with cardiovascular risk factors in adult population (30-69 yrs.) of South Delhi.
- ICMR MD/MS thesis grant of Rs. 50,000.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member of IAPSM
- Member of IPHA
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Workshop on Biostatistics, ICMR & Department of community medicine, HIMSR
- Workshop on EPICOLLECT & ZOTERO, HIMSR
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- National conference on One health – Anti microbial resistance and diseases of public health importance , Millennium India Education Foundation & VMMC& Safdarjung
- Pharmacovigilance: A tool to ensure Drug Safety, Dept. of Pharmacology HIMSR
- From Evidence (Meta- Analysis) to public Health Recommendation, IPHACON 2020
- Infectious Disease Modelling, IAPSM & IPHA
- Demystifying Gender: Addressing Felt Need, Department of community medicine, HIMSR & Association of Transgender Health in India.
- Worked as Supervisor for South East Delhi in Delhi Government Covid immunosurveillance., South East Delhi
- Nodal AEFI, COVID VACCINATION CENTRE, HIMSR