Dr. Vishwesh Singh
Senior resident, Department of Radio-Diagnosis
Reg. Number: NA
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2017||Rohilkhand Medical college,bareilly. -MJP Rohilkhand University.||76597(U.P)||05-04-2017|
|MD Radiodiagnosis||2022||ERAS MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL. -ERAS UNIVERSITY||19379(U.P)||15-08-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||18-08-2022||Present|
- “Establishment of cephalic index using cranial paramters by computed tomography in a sampled north Indian population” paper in Cureus. Reference: Cureus 2021 June 3; 13 (6): e15421; doi 10.7759/cureus.15421
- “Comparison between dual-energy CT and ultrasound in diagnosis of gout” as dissertation topic in Era’s University, Lucknow as a part of MD radiodiagnosis curriculum.
- “Role of color Doppler flowmetry in prediction of intrauterine growth restriction in high risk pregnancy” as paper presentation in Sono Summit (IRIA), 2021.
- “Thanatophoric dysplasia” as poster presentation in in Sono Summit (IRIA), 2021
Research Work & Projects
- -“Comparison between dual-energy CT and ultrasound in diagnosis of gout” as dissertation topic in Era’s University, Lucknow as a part of MD radiodiagnosis curriculum
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Breast imaging update(IRIA) 2019 in SGPGI,Lucknow as delegate.
- Dr. G S Bathla Mid term CME 2019 (IRIA U.P. State chapter) in Agra as delegate
- Member of IRIA.