Dr Zeba Khanam
M.S.(Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Assistant professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC/66426
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.B.B.S||2013||S.N.M.C Agra, Dr BRAU, Agra||UPMC 65215||28-02-2013|
|M.S.(Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||2016||VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||DMC 66426||07-04-2016|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, New Delhi||27/06/2022||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||V.M.M.C & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||25/09/2019--22/08/2016||12/05/2022--03/01/2017||3 Years|
|Assistant divisional medical officer, Indian Railways||Indian Railways||23/10/2017||25/11/2018||13 Months|
- Khanam Z, Mittal P, Suri J. Does the Addition of Serum PAPP-A and β-hCG Improve the Predictive Value of Uterine Artery Pulsatility Index for Preeclampsia at 11-14 Weeks of Gestation? A Prospective Observational Study. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2021 Jun;71(3):226-234. doi: 10.1007/s13224-020-01420-7. Epub 2021 Jan 21. PMID: 34408341; PMCID: PMC8310817. (First and corresponding author)
- Khanam Z, Purwar R, Kumari A. A large hematometra after cervical carcinoma in-situ - A case report and review of literature. New Indian Journal of OBGYN. (accepted 10/10/2021). (First and corresponding author)
- Suri J, Khanam Z. Prognosticating feto-maternal ICU outcomes. Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine. 2021;25(Suppl 3):S206–S222. (Co-author)
- Pandey D, Khanam Z, Bharti R, .Unusual Leiomyoma presentations and management. Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2022;14(3):227–232.
- Purwar R, Malik S, Khanam Z, Mishra A. Progression of the first stage of labour, in low risk nulliparas in a South Asian population: a prospective observational study. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2021 May 2:1-5. doi: 10.1080/01443615.2020.1867967. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33938356.
- Khanam Z, Suri J. P0004-Peripartum acute respiratory distress syndrome: Our 5-year experience at a tertiary care hospital in India. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2021; 155(Suppl. 2): 127-532.
- Khanam Z, Bharti R, Suri J, Pandey D, Bachani S. Peritoneal Rupture of Hematocolpos in Distal Vaginal Atresia- A Case Report. Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2022;32(2)72:6.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)- LM2020
- Life member Indian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ISCCP)- 0684
- Member National Association For Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Member Editorial Board Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) 2021-2022.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- CME and workshop on Semen preparation and IUI techniques at Matritava Advanced IVF and Training Centre, New Delhi April 6, 2019
- Oral presentation in NARCHI DELHI 2019 on ‘Uterine artery PI and serum PAPA-A at 11 to 14 weeks of gestation as markers of pre-eclampsia at ABVIMS and RML Hospital.
- Free free paper on “Spontaneous rupture of hematocolpos into peritoneal cavity in a case of transverse vaginal septum”, in 42 nd annual AOGD conference, 2020
- Attended and presented E-Poster in FIGO 2021 World Congress on ‘Peripartum Acute- Respiratory-Distress-Syndrome: Our Five-Year Experience at a Tertiary Care Hospital in India.’
- Attended and presented poster on ‘Aortoarteritis in pregnancy- A series of three case reports’ in 43 rd Annual AOGD conference, 2021.
- AOGD monthly meet March, 2022