M.Sc. Medical Anatomy
Demonstrator, Department of Anatomy
Reg. Number: -Na-
I am a professional medical graduate from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, Rajasthan (2013-18) and Postgraduate (Masters of Science, MS Medical Anatomy, 2019-22) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. I am an academician, experienced in modern teaching skills: virtual dissection through ANATOMAGE and SECTRA.
Area of Interest
- Ex-utero fetal research
- Radiology anatomy
- Museum specimen preparation
- Medical Education
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.Sc. Medical Anatomy||2022||AIIMS, Rishikesh|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator/Tutor||HIMSR, New Delhi||23-6-2022||Till date|
|M.Sc. Student Tutor||AIIMS, Rishikesh||6-8-2019||6-5-2022||3 years|
- Virtual dissection- a new medical teaching tool. Published on 26 April 2021. European journal of biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Morphometry of fetal liver from human fetuses between 12-36 weeks of gestational age. Published in cureus -12 April, 2022. doi: 10.7759/cureus.24060.
- Poster entitled “Embryogenesis of human fetal liver at various stages of gestation: a histomorphometric study” published in Journal of hepatology, July, 2022, volume77, supplement 1. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-8278(22)01801-3
Research Work & Projects
- A study on morphogenesis and histogenesis of human fetal liver
- Participated in Cultural Events INVICTA 2021 organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh Uttarakhand.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Membership in anatomical society of India. (2019)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- National Conference of Anatomical Society of India (NATCON 67), November 17-20, 2019, VardhmanMahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- National Conference of Anatomical Society of India (NATCON 68), January 28-30, 2022, a virtual academic fiesta, organized by King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- Pre-conference workshop on Karyotyping on 22 February 2021 organised by King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- Attended Research Methodology Course organised by Department of Community and Family Medicine, AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- Worskshop on evidence based medicine in Clinical practice.
- Cadaveric workshop on parapharyngeal space and infratemporal fossa, January 15-16, 2020; organised by department of surgical oncology, AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- Workshop on research in anatomical sciences: organised by National journal of clinical anatomy.
- CME & Workshop on current perspectives in Lymphedema on 14 January, 2020, department of burns & plastic surgery, held at AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- Cadaveric workshop organised by pediatric urosurgery, AIIMS, Rishikesh
- International Virtual Anatomy Conference IVACON, 20-22 February, 2021 organised by Anatomical Society of King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.