MD Respiratory medicine
Assistant professor, Department of Respiratory Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC-74962
I am Assistant Proffessor in HIMSR, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Pulmonary interventions
- Pulmonary critical care
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2011||Banaras Hindu University||74962|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||2015||Banaras Hindu university||74962|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Asst professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-06-2021||Till Date|
|Asst Professor||NSCB Medical college and hospital, Jabalpur||30-06-2018||31-10-2020||2 Years 4 Months|
|Senior Resident||Institute of medical sciences, BHU, Varanasi||30-6-2015||29-06-2018||3 Years|
- Relationship between Carotid Wall Thickness and Airflow Limitation in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Absence of Known Risk Factors of Atherosclerosis. Singh M, Srivastava GN, Singh S, et al. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2019 May, Vol-13(5): OC14-OC17.
- Evaluation of diagnostic utility of serum tumor markers in lung cancer patients at a north Indian teaching hospital. Singh S, Singh M, Singh U. et al. Galore International Journal of Health Sciences & Research. 2019; 4(2): 49-56.
- Effect of physiological and clinical variables of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on atherosclerosis. Singh M, Singh S, Srivastava GN. et al. Galore International Journal of Health Sciences & Research. 2019; 4(2): 57-63.
- Bronchoscopic and Surgical Lung Volume Reduction in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Meena M, Dixit R, Singh M, Samaria JK, Kumar S. PULMONARY MEDICINE (Hindawi Publications) 2014; 2014:757016. Epub 2014 Dec 30.
- A study to compare prognostic utility of procalcitonin with existing biomarkers (CRP and TLC) and clinical risk scores (PSI and CURB 65) in community acquired pneumonia. SK Agarwal, M Meena, A Misra, M Singh. National Journal of Physiology Pharmacy & Pharmacology 2015; 5(1) : 28-32.
- Home based long-term oxygen therapy and oxygen conservation devices: An updated review. M Meena, Ramakant Dixit, Jai Prakash Kewlani, Surendra Kumar, Sabargirivasan Harish, Dheeraj Sharma, Mrityunjaya Singh. National Journal of Physiology Pharmacy & Pharmacology (). DOI:10.5455/njpp.2015.5.09 1220 1429. 20015 vol5 issue 4 (online first)
- SWINE FLU- BRIEF OVERVIEW OF VACCINES. Shahir Asfahan , Neeraj Gupta , Manoj Meena , Mrityunjaya Singh. International Journal of Biological & Pharmaceutical Research. 2015; 6(5): 368-369.
- ERS Gold Spornsorship 2015 to present Paper at Amsterdam, Netherlands at ERS International Conference 2015
- ICS Young scholar travel grant 2016 to present paper at ERS International conference 2016 at London United Kingdom.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian chest Society
- American College of chest physicians
- European Respiratory Society