M.Sc. Medical Anatomy
Demonstrator, Department of Anatomy
Reg. Number: NA
I am graduated in Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy from Pt. Bhagwat Dayal University of Health and Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana and postgraduation in Medical Anatomy from AIIMS New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Histology Embryology, Neuroanatomy, Embalming, Museum specimen preparation, Radiology Anatomy
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.Sc. Medical Anatomy||2022||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-02-2023||Till Date|
- The Editorial team of Neurology India is pleased to inform you that your manuscript ni_400_22 entitled "Is Asterion a Reliable Surgical Landmark for the Transverse and Sigmoid Sinus Junction in Indian Skulls?", is accepted for publication in the journal. Swati Rohilla, Seema Singh, Harisha K Sudheer Arava, Shradha Tamang, Neerja Rani, Hitesh K Gurjar, A Shariff
Research Work & Projects
- Role of Fluoride and FGF23 in patients with cervical ossified posterior longitudinal ligament
- Best Paper Presentation Award in 68th NATCON, Date - 28th- 30th January 2022. For the entitled paper “Evaluation of Angulation between Ipsilateral Pedicle and Contralateral Lamina of Seventh Cervical Vertebra - A Morphometric Study”. Tamang Shradha, Singh Seema, Gurjar K Hitesh, Swati, Shariff A.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- National Conference of Anatomical Society of India ( NATCON 68 TH ), January 28-30 th , 2022, organized by King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- “Editor Training and Awards 2022” by Innovative Publication and Associated Academic Societies.
- “Micrometry in Microscopic Image Analysis Using Image J Software” by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). Date - 12th Feb 2022.
- “Yoga Practice Classes” conducted by Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha
- “Emerging Trends in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation” conducted by M. M Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana, Ambala.