Corrigendum letter for Tender Invitation for Maintenance of Air Compressor Anest Iwata
Corrigendum letter for Tender Invitation for Maintenance
Of Air Compressor Anest Iwata
Tender No.001/HIMSR/HAHCH/Maintenance (Air Compressor)/2020-21
After the approval of the Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital last date for the submission of tender for Repair and replacement of spare parts in Medical Air Compressor in Anest Iwata MGPS Plant A & B-Block is extended till 14.11.2020
Remaining terms and conditions will remain same as per previous NIT dated: 12.10.2020.
Intends to nominate an agency for the Maintenance of Air Compressor (Anest Iwata). Sealed bids are invited from the eligible manufactures / distributors / authorized agents who are in similar business for at least 3 years in one bid system i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid as per below mentioned schedule.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||14/11/2020
up to 3:00 PM
Air Compressor was installed and commissioned in HAH Centenary Hospital in A & B-Block. The detailed List of Items, equipment are Annexure-1. Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Technical bid should consist of all the technical details along with commercial Terms & Condition while Price should indicate the price for the A.M.C mentioned in technical bid.
- The companies are requested to submit the quotation/tenders in the office of Medical superintendent, HAHC hospital on any working day from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and or before 14/11/2020, if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 02:00PM on 13/11/2020.
- HIMSR & HAHCH reserves the right to reject any or all quotation/tenders or split the quotations/tenders without assigning any reason.
- The closed quotation/tenders should be addressed to the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, HAHC Hospital, Jamia Hamdard New Delhi-110062 duly superscripted as “Maintenance of Air Compressor”.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of Biomedical Engineer) the Air Compressor in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday.