Corrigendum Letter for tender invitation for repairing of beds & trolley of Hospital wards & ICU’s.
Tender Invitation for Repairing of Beds & Trolley of Hospital wards & ICU’s
Tender No.100921/HIMSR&HAHCH/ Repairing of Beds & Trolley
Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital intends to nominate an agency for the Repairing of “Hospital Furniture’s” Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Manufactures / Distributors who are in similar business for at least 3 years in one bid system i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid as per below mentioned schedule.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||16/10/2021
up to 4:00 PM
All the furniture is installed and commissioned in HIMSR & HAH Centenary Hospital’s Wards, and ICU’s of A & B –Block of the hospital.
The Quantity and detailed List of “Beds, Trolley, Cardiac Table, Revolving Stools, I.V.Stand, Kidney Trolley, Ring Trolley, Dressing Trolley, Food Trolley, Laundry Trolley, Wheel Chair, Examination Couch, Bed Side Screen, Bed Side Locker”. Are in Annexure-1. Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Bid should consist of all the technical details (The Welding Work, Panting, Greasing, Cutting etc.) along with Price on commercial Terms & Condition, should indicate for the Price list of all Spare and painting cost/ aria, Wilding/joint, Shockers, wheels etc.
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of Biomedical Office, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 06/10/2021, (Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-31 A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062).
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of respective in charge of the department) for the equipment in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holidays).
- The payment terms will be after submission of Calibration report along with the original Bill invoice. The payment will release within 30 days.
- The list should be submitted before submitting the bill invoice for all equipment’s which have calibrated. In list, it should be clearly mentioned: Equipment Name, Location, Due Date and Working Status.