Short Term Tender for Supply of Equipments and Museum models for Anatomy Department, HIMSR
HIMSR & associated Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital invites bids from reputed, experienced and financially sound companies /firms/agencies/OEM for supply of Rotary Microtome, Electronic balance, Museum Models for Anatomy Department, HIMSR. Those who are in the similar business for last two years and providing the same service to Central /State Govt. /Reputed Private Hospitals or autonomous bodies may send their bids both technical and price in sealed envelopes separately along with compliance statement as per the specifications attached in annexure.
The interested Companies /Firms /Agencies may send their bid complete in all respect according to “Schedule of Requirement” mentioned below:
|Closing Date & Time for receipt of Tender||05-12-2018 till 3:00 PM|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- Eligibility of bidder: – This invitation of bids is open to reputed foreign, Indian manufacturer or their authorized dealers /sole selling agents/OEM/stockiest authorized by the manufacturer to quote on their behalf for this tender.
- The sealed envelopes are to be deposited in Purchase section, HAH Centenary Hospital, Block B up till 3 pm of 30th November 2018.
- Bids should be put in the envelope containing Technical Bid and Price Bid separately failing which the tender shall be rejected forthwith.
- KYC: KYC form attached in annexure should be submitted complete in all aspects along with copy of supporting documents.
- The purchaser, through the above process of tender scrutiny and tender evaluation will determine to its satisfaction whether the tenderer, who’s tender has been determined as technically evaluated responsive tender is eligible, qualified and capable in all respects to perform the contract satisfactory.
- The successful bidder shall be informed to provide Demo within ten days, failing which the award of supply will be cancelled.
- Warranty of the equipment shall remain for a period of 3 years from the date of installation.
- HAH Centenary Hospital reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms and condition contained in the tender document or to reject any or all tenders without giving any notice or assigning any reason.
- Vendor may quote the CMC / AMC Charges for equipment along with the quotes.
- Tenderers needs to submit tender cost of Rs.1000/- in form of DD in favour of HIMSR & Associated HAHC Hospital, New Delhi.