Short Term Tender for Supply of Equipments for the Department of Pathology
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSR) in New Delhi is aimed at furthering its scope in life sciences and health domains while providing quality healthcare at an affordable cost supported by 606 Bedded Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital. HIMSR has been established as an institution of national importance with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
HIMSR & Associated Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital invites bids from reputed, experienced and financially sound Original Equipment manufacturer, Authorized distributors, dealers/ partners, companies /firms/agencies for supply of automated tissue processor (buy back offer) and 3 part hematology analyzer for the department of Pathology. Those who are in the similar business for the last two years and providing the same service to Central /State Govt. /Reputed Private Hospitals or autonomous bodies may send their bids both technical and price in sealed envelopes separately along with compliance statement as per the specification attached in annexure.
The interested Companies /Firms /Agencies may send their bid complete in all respect according to “Schedule of Requirement” mentioned below:
|Closing Date and time for receipt of Tender||31-12-2018 Till 3:00 PM|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- Eligibility of bidder: – This invitation of bids is open to reputed foreign, Indian manufacturer or their authorized dealers /sole selling agents/OEM, stockiest authorized by the manufacturer to quote on their behalf for this tender.
- The sealed envelopes are to be deposited in Purchase section, HAH Centenary Hospital, Block B up till 3 PM of 31st December 2018 (bids sent by courier will not be entertained).
- Bids should be put in the envelope containing Technical Bid and Price Bid separately failing which the tender shall be rejected forthwith.
- KYC: KYC form attached in annexure should be submitted complete in all aspects along with copy of supporting documents.
- The purchaser, through the above process of tender scrutiny and tender evaluation will determine to its satisfaction whether the tenderer, who’s tender has been determined as technically evaluated responsive tender is eligible, qualified and capable in all respects to perform the contract satisfactory.
- The successful bidder shall be informed to provide Demo within 10- 15 days, failing which the award of supply will be cancelled.
- Comprehensive onsite Warranty of the equipment shall remain for a period of 3 years from the date of installation.
- HAH Centenary Hospital reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms and condition contained in the tender document or to reject any or all tenders without giving any notice or assigning any reason.
- Vendor may quote the CMC/AMC rates to be taken into consideration along with the quotes.
- Tenderers needs to submit tender cost of Rs.1000/- (Nonrefundable) in the form of DD in favour of HIMSR, New Delhi.