Tender Invitation for AMC contract of Lab Microscope.
Tender Invitation for AMC contract of Lab Microscope HIMSR& HAHC
Tender No.1012/HIMSR&HAHCH/AMC of Lab Microscope/2022
Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital intends to nominate an agency for the AMC of Student and Lab Microscope. Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Vendor who are in similar business for at least 3 years in one bid system i.e. Price bid as per below mentioned schedule.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||05/01/2022
up to 4:00 PM
The detailed List of Microscopes are in Annexure-1. Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- The price bid should consist of number of PMS in a year along with price list of consumables and spare used in Microscopes, on the commercial Terms & Condition.
- The Customer Satisfactory certificates from the institution where services given by the vendor.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of Medical Superintendent, 2nd floor B-Block HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 25/09/2021, (Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-39 A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062).
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of HOD’s of the departments Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy Lab, Physiology Lab HIMSR & A-Block) for the Binocular & Monocular Microscopes in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday).
- The payment terms will be half yearly advance basis after submission of PMS report and Agreement copy along with original Bill invoice.
HIMSR & HAHC HOSPITAL