Tender Invitation for AMC contract of Philips ECG machine, Defibrillator & Patient Monitor
Tender No.01/HIMSR&HAHCH/AMC of Philips Equipment/2021-22
Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital intends to nominate an agency for the AMC of Cardiac Patient Monitor, ECG Machine & Defibrillator (Description as mentioned in Annexure). Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Manufactures / Distributors / Authorized agents who are in similar business for at least 3 years in one bid system (i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid as per below mentioned schedule).
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||19/01/2021
up to 4:00 PM
The Philips Equipment has installed and commissioned in HIMSR & HAH Centenary Hospitals ICU and OT Department B-Block.
General terms and conditions:
- Technical bid should consist of all the technical details along with commercial Terms & Condition, while the Price bid should indicate for the AMC cost per unit, and also an attachment for a price list of those spares parts or consumables, which can be replaced in whole contract tenure.
- The companies are requested to submit the Quotation/Tenders in the office of Medical superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and or before 19/01/2021, if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 18/01/2021.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The closed Tenders should be addressed to the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062 duly superscripted as “AMC of Philips Equipment 21-22”.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of HOD Anesthesia department 8th Floor B-Block) for the equipment in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holydays).
- The payment terms will be half yearly advance basis after submission of PMS report and Agreement copy along with original Bill invoice.
- All the PMS should be perform on scheduled dates and all breakdown call will attain within 24 hrs. And spare parts will change within 7 days after receiving the PO.
- Any of the terms and condition violation or delay in services will be punishable as directed by competent authority.