Tender Invitation for Calibration of Hospital Equipment of HAHC Hospital & HIMSR College
Tender Invitation for Calibration of
Hospital Equipment of HAHC Hospital & HIMSR College
Tender No.02/HIMSR&HAHCH/Calibration of Equipment/2021-22
Medical Superintendent HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, has intended to nominate an agency for the Calibration of Hospital Equipment (Description as mentioned in Annexure). Sealed bids are invited from the eligible agencies, who has authorized by NABL Certification and also having experience in a similar business for at least 3 years. In one bid system, i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid as per below-mentioned schedule.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||26/02/2021
up to 4:00 PM
Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Technical bid should consist of all the technical details (The Name of Devices and their parameter, used in calibration procedure) along with commercial Terms & Condition, while the Price bid should indicate for the Calibration cost per unit.
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of Biomedical Office, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 25/02/2021, (Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-39 A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062).
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of respective in charge of the department) for the equipment in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holidays).
- The payment terms will be after submission of Calibration report along with the original Bill invoice.
- The list should be submitted before submitting the bill invoice for all equipment’s who has calibrated. In list, it is clearly mentioned Equipment Name, Location, Due Date and Working Status.
- Any of the terms and condition violation or delay in services will be punishable as directed by the competent authority.