Tender Invitation for CMC contract of Anesthesia Work Station Siesta i Whispa & Philips Patient Monitor With AGM & MMS
Tender No.009/HIMSR&HAHCH/Spare Requirement (Dental Chair)/2020-21
Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital intends to nominate an agency for the CMC of Anesthesia Work Station Make: DAMECA with Philips Patient Monitor with MMS & AGM. Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Manufactures / Distributors / Authorized agents who are in similar business for at least 3 years in one bid system i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid as per below mentioned schedule.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||29/12/2020
up to 4:00 PM
Anesthesia Work Station has installed and commissioned in HIMSR & HAH Centenary Hospitals OT Department. The detailed List of Anesthesia Work Station and accessories are Annexure-1.
General terms and conditions:
- Technical bid should consist of all the technical details along with commercial Terms & Condition while Price should indicate for the spares mentioned in technical bid.
- The companies are requested to submit the Quotation/Tenders in the office of Medical superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and or before 29/12/2020, if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 28/12/2020
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The closed Quotation/Tenders should be addressed to the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, New Delhi-110062 duly superscripted as “CMC contract of Anesthesia Work Station”.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of HOD Anesthesia department 8th Floor B-Block) for the Anesthesia Work Station in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday).
- The payment terms will be half yearly advance basis after submission of PMS report and Agreement copy along with original Bill invoice.
- All the Consumable items should be included in CMC contract.