Dr. Aadil Rafeeq
Senior resident, Department of Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC- 90849
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2019||Skims Deemed University|
|MBBS||2016||ASCOMS, Jammu University|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||08-07-2019||Till date|
- Profile of community acquired urinary tract infections at a tertiary care centre (ACTA SCIENTIFIC MICROBIOLOGY, NOV 2019).
- Noisy Orchestra – Renal transplant and Urinary tract infections (INDIAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPLANTATION, DEC 2018).
- Utility of gene expert in the diagnosis, reliance on urine microscopy and clinical characteristics of genitourinary tuberculosis at a tertiary care hospital (INDIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY, JAN 2018).
- Dilemma continues- Abdominal tuberculosis or abdominal lymphoma (JMID 2016).
- Urged nephrectomy in a renal transplant recipient (JMID 2017).
- Mistaken identity for gastric carcinoma (IJPMO, 2018).
- A tale of candidal infections at a tertiary care centre (IJSR, 2019).
Research Work & Projects
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cardiology (RCP LONDON)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Clinical infectious Disease conference (CIDSCON), Nagpur India 2017
- Medical Education Technology workshop HIMSR New Delhi 2019.