HAHC Hospital is a 530 bedded, modern, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. It is named after its founder, Hakim Abdul Hamid & was built with full financial support of HNF and attached to the Medical College in 2010-11. The Medical College and its teaching hospital was granted all requisite permissions by MCI, GOI and Delhi Govt. and the first LOP for intake of 100 MBBS students was granted in June 2012.
- Availability of medical facilities:
- Obstetrics & Gynae.
- Respiratory Medicine.
2. Availability of beds ( General & EWS):
3. Helpline No: 011-29901111 /8588890999
4. Contact of Nodal Officer for providing medical treatment of EWS patients:
- Name: Ms. Heena
- Contact Number: 8860078563
5.Contact of Liaison Officer of DGHS, if any: NIL
*Complying Government Directives From Time To Time Pertaining To COVID -19 Pandemic for Increase in Bed Strength.
NABH accreditation certificate
HAHC empanelled for Ayushman Bharat