Dr Nidhi Bedi
Associate professor, Department of Paediatrics
Reg. Number: DMC- 03848
With an experience of more than 14 years in Pediatrics, I have deep interest in managing newborns and children. I have also been involved in various conferences and guidelines. I have interest in teaching and have several published papers and chapters in various books.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2010||MAMC, Delhi||DMC- 03848|
|MBBS||2006||Delhi University(UCMS)||DMC- 03848|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||22-02-18|
|Assistant Professor||ESIC Medical College, Fbd||15-11-2017||21-02-2018|
|Attending Consultant||Medanta-The Medicity||22-05-2017||30-07-2017||2 Months|
|Assistant Professor||VMMC, Delhi||29-11-2014||28-11-2016||2 Years|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||26-02-2014||28-11-2014||9 Months|
|Senior Resident||UCMS, Delhi||07-12-2011||22-07-2013||1 Year 7 Months|
|Senior Resident||UCMS, Delhi||21-06-2010||08-11-2011||1 Year 5 Months|
- Gupta P, Shah D, Kumar P, Bedi N, Mittal HG, Mishra K et al. Indian Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines on the Fast and Junk Foods, Sugar Sweetened Beverages, and Energy Drinks. Indian Pediatr. 2019 Aug 10.
- Bedi N, Kumar CM, Gupta P. Neonatal Septicemia. 50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics. Pediatrics 2019. Accepted on August 2019. In press.
- Babji SK, Kamath V, Kumar CM, Ritabrata K et al. Immunogenicity and lot to lot consistency of a ready to use liquid bovine human reassortant pentavalent rotavirus vaccine (Rotasil -Liquid) in Indian infants. Vaccine 2019;37:2254-2260
- Bedi N, Gupta P. A Unified Guide to Parenteral Fluid Therapy. I. Maintenance Requirements and Repair of Dehydration. 50 Years Ago in the Journal of Pediatrics. Pediatrics 2019:7(54)
- Kumar CM, Bedi N. Tuberculin conversion after BCG vaccination. Reminiscences from Indian Pediatrics: Tale of 50 years. Indian Pediatr 2019; 56:141-42
- Bedi N. Clippings: Theme: Pediatric Allied Specialties. Indian Pediatr 2019;56(1):82
- Bedi, N. Kumar, C. & Singh, S. A study of neonatal hyperbilirubinemia from a tertiary care hospital in Northern India. Indian J Child Health 2018; 5(12): 717-719.
- Mohapatra, J. Doga Sherpa, T. S. Bedi, N. Cord blood Vitamin D levels in newborns and its correlation with anthropometric indices of baby: A cross-sectional study. Indian J Child Health 2018; 5(9):597-599.
- Bedi N, Gupta P. Antimicrobial Stewardship in Pediatrics: An Indian Perspective. Indian Pediatr 2016;53(4):293-98
- Gupta p, Dewan P, Shah D, Sharma N, Bedi N, Kaur I et al. Vitamin D Supplementation for Treatment and Prevention of Pneumonia in Under-five Children: A Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Trial. Indian Pediatr 2016;53(11):967-76
- Bedi N, Dewan P, Gupta P. Energy drinks: potions of illusion Indian Pediatr. 2014;51(7):529-33
- Speaker in National consultative meeting held on 26.3.21 on “Digital Wellness and Screen time in Infants, Children, and Adolescents” by Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Faculty in Early Child Development workshop held on 21-23 March 2021
- Completed Basic and Advanced course in Medical Education, 2019-20
- Deputy Editor Indian Pediatrics Case Reports, 2021-22
- Member Executive Board of Indian Pediatrics, 2020-21
- Speaker on ‘Cord sampling and its correlations’ in CTG: Basics to Advanced Pre-conference workshop AOGD, 29th October 2020
- Speaker in panel discussion ‘Tackling Emerging Epidemic of Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome’ at PEDNUTRICON 1-4TH SEPTEMBER 2020.
- Speaker in Pre-congress AOGD Obstetric Skill workshop organized at HIMSR, Delhi on 27.9.2019
- Joint Organizing Secretary in Research Methodology Workshop by Department of Pediatrics and Society for Applied studies in HIMSR on 9.3.2019
- Member of Nutrition chapter IAP and speaker in National Consultative Meeting on Consumption of fast food, fruit juices and energy drinks by Indian Academy of Pediatrics on 10.2.2019
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support trainer from 2012-14
- Dr. Satya Gupta Award for best research in Social Pediatrics for the year 2010 at Annual function of IAP Delhi, 2010.