Dr kaifi Siddiqui
Assistant professor, Department of Paediatrics
Reg. Number: DMC- 52880
Dr kaifi Siddiqui did MBBS and DCH from JN medical college AMU, ALIGARH. He did his DNB paediatrics from Jagjivan Ram railway hospital, Mumbai. He did senior residency from HIMSR and VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital , Delhi. He is presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric emergency
- Infectious disease
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|DCH||2011||JN Medical College , AMU, Aligarh||DMC- 52880|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||04-12-2020||Till Date|
|Senior resident||VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital||17-10-2015||16-10-2018||3 Years|
|Senior resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||02-07-2014||01-07-2015||1 Year|
- Kaifi Siddiqui, Anwar Hasan Siddiqui, Sheeba Farooqui and Pradeep Kumar Ranbijuli 2021. Assessment of the efficacy of 400 IU of oral Vitamin D3 supplementation for term healthy breastfed Indian infants. Indian Journal of Child Health. 8, 3 (Apr. 2021)
- Mina, S. S., Arya, S., Siddiqui, K., Salhan, M., & Mina, D. (2017). Tetra-Amelia syndrome with congenital diaphragmatic hernia - A rare entity. Indian Journal of Child Health, 4(3), 457-458.
- 2nd prize in IAP quiz
- 2nd prize in paper presentation at national conference at Mumbai Annual railway conference.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life time member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Poster presentation at National Pedicon conference.