Dr. Mohammadd Ashraf Khan
MBBS, MD Medicine
Assistant professor, Department of Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC-51963
Passed MBBS from govt medical college Srinagar in 2011 and passed MD Medicine from SKIMS Srinagar in 2015. Joined as Senior Resident in HAHC Hospital completed 3 years and 2 months the joined as Assistant professor in medicine in HAHC Hospital from 2019 and is continue till date.
Area of Interest
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology, interest in diabetes and thyroid disorder, interest in common infections disease
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Asst. Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||08-03-2019||Till date|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||16-01-2016||07-03-2019||3 Years 2 Months|
|Junior Resident||DDU Hospital||18-04-2011||15-07-2011||3 Months|
- 1*Bilal Wani, 2Mohammadd Ashraf Khan, 3Nusrat Hafiz and 4Sunil Kohli 1,2Senior Resident Department of General Medicine Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (HIMSR), New Delhi.
- 3Senior Resident Department of Obsteterics and Gynecology, ESIC Hospital Okhla, New Delhi 4Head of the Department of General Medicine (HIMSR) Vol.International 10, Issue, 03 Journal, pp.67031 of- Current67034, March Research, 2018.
- 2. PROCALCITONIN AS A GUIDE FOR ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY IN PATIENTS ADMITTED WITH ACUTE EXACERBATION OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE Mohammadd Ashraf Khan1. Irfan Gul2*. Abid Rasool3. Rafi Ahmad Jan4 and Shujat Gul5 .
- 1,3Medicine SKIMS Soura, Jammu and Kashmir India
- 2Medicine Government Medical College Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir India
- 4Pulmonary and Internal Medicine SKIMS Soura, Jammu and Kashmir India
- 5Government Medical College Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir India International Journal Of Recent Scientific Research Research Vol. 8, Issue, 7, pp. 18839-18843, July, 2017 ISSN: 0976-3031 DOI: 10.24327/IJRSR.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended 2 Ist National conference of Environment science and pulmonary diseases 2015 in Mumbai.
- Attended conference on management of cardiac, respiratory and metabolic disorders 2013 in skims
- Attended NALCON 2013 in SKIMS
- Attended workshop on basic biostatistics % research METHODOLOGY SKIMS 2014
- Attended workshop on BLS% ACLS in 2012