Dr Mohd Ayub Ansari
Assistant professor, Department of Paediatrics
Reg. Number: DMC- 60646
Dr. Mohd Ayub Ansari completed his Post graduation in Pediatrics (MD) from Era’s Lucknow Medical College and hospital, Lucknow. He did his Senior Residency from prestigious Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences & Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi and worked in Pediatric Cardiology Super speciality for 1 and half years then joined Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences Research. He is presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Emergency and Critical care
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2016||Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||DMC- 60646|
|MBBS||2011||Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||DMC- 60646|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||4-02-2021||Till Date|
|Senior resident||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences & Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi||12-04-2017||11-04-2020||3 years|
|Senior resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||03-11-2016||31-03-2017||5 months|
|PG Resident||Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||27-05-2013||26-05-2016||3 years|
- Dr Ayub Ansari , Dr Shrish Bhatnagar , Dr Tasleem Raza Viral Load by RT-PCR as a Marker of Severity in Children with Hepatitis A. Asia Pac J Paediatr Child Health Volume 2, Oct - Dec 2019
- Bhatnagar S, Srivastava G, Ansari A. Bowel Habits of Healthy Indian Children Less Than Two Years of Age. Tropical Gastroenterology 2018;39(1):17-21
- Chandra, S., Singh, D. K., Ansari, M. A., & Pareek, P. Blood glucose as a predictor of diarrheal dehydration in children. Indian Journal of Child Health, 2017 3(3), 261-262
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Life member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Obstructive Cor Triatriatum: An Unusual Presentation at UPPEDICON
- Clinical Correlate of Hepatitis A Viral Load by RT PCR in Pediatric Age Group in International Conference on Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary Transplant and Nutrition at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Certified Course in Pediatric Advance Life Support(PALS) at KGMU, Lucknow.
- Certified Course in Neonatal Emergency Simulation Training(NEST) at IMS BHU, Varanasi.
- Workshop on Childhood Tuberculosis(IAP-RNTCP) at IMS BHU Varanasi.
- Workshop on Demystifying Diagnostics in Pediatric Neurology, PEDICON NZ AND PCNI, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi 27th- 29th Sept 2019
- 2nd Delhi Respicon organised by ABVIMMS and Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi 15th Sept 2019.