Dr Raphella Khan
MBBS , MS-ENT and H&N Surgery
Assistant professor, Department of ENT & Head And Neck Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC/R/7949
Dr Raphella Khan is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and H&N Surgery. Her medical qualifications include MBBS from Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil Medical College, Pune, pursued and topped her Masters in ENT and H&N surgery from the same prestigious institute. Completed her Senior Residency from esteemed SKIMS MCH Srinagar, Kashmir.
Dr Raphella khan is a highly skilful surgeon having an extensive experience in all emergency and routine ENT and Head and neck surgeries. She is actively engaged in teaching and research activities, having several publications in both national and international journals to her credit. She is devoted to providing compassionate care and fostering positive relationship with patients.
Area of Interest
- Skull Base surgeries
- Head and neck surgeries
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-02-2023||Till date|
|Senior Resident||SKIMS MCH, Srinagar||19-08-2019||07-02-2023||3 years 6 months|
|Senior Resident||Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil Medical college, Pune||21-06-2018||20-06-2019||1 Year|
- Unusual relation of Facial nerve and retromandibular vein in parotid surgeries – A case series. Raphella Khan , Asef Ahmed Wani , Ayaz Rehman. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2022 Dec;74(Suppl 3):5959-5963.doi: 10.1007/s12070-021-02631-8.
- Hoarsness of voice as a result of benign vocal cord lesions – a clinical study. Raphella Khan,Ayaz Rehman and Asef A Wani. International Journal of Current Advanced Research 10.24327/ijcar.2021.24457.4851,Volume10.
- Chronic suppurative otitis media Attico antral type in the present era – an over view. Raphella Khan, Nowsheen Hamdani, Ayaz Rehman,Asef A. Wani. International Journal of Current Advanced Research.10.24327/ijcar.2021.25662.5126 Volume10, Issue 12
- Conservative lateral approach for pleomorphic adenomas of parotid gland involving the parapharyngeal space- A case series Asef Ahmad Wani, Raphella Khan, Ayaz Rehman, Masood H Kirmani. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2022 Dec;74(Suppl 3):5800-5805.
- Rhinolith as a cause of Unilateral obstructive symptoms – A case series (International medical journal). Raphella Khan, Nowsheen Hamdani, Ayaz Rehman, Asef A Wani.IMJ-14-09-2021-930,Vol - 28, Issue – 09.
- CT scan evaluation of Concha bullosa and its correlation with deviated nasal septum – a prospective study PARIPEX INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH. Raphella Khan, N. Hamdani, Asef A Wani.15 January 2022 DOI:10.36106/paripex/4005474.Corpus ID: 247153945
- Correlation of preoperative HRCT temporal bone with intraoperative findings in unsafe CSOM – statistical analysis. Ayaz Rehman,Raphella Khan,Asef A. Wani. International Journal of Current Advanced Research.10.24327/ijcar.2021.24204.4797 Volume10
- Laryngeal tuberculosis in a tertiary pulmonary care centre. International medical journal. Dr James Thomas, Dr Raphella khan ,IMJ-04-09-2021-919,Vol - 28, Issue – 08.
- FNAC and post operative histopathology in thyroid masses. JK Science. 2022 Jan. 16];24(1). Asef A Wani,Raphella Khan,Ayaz Rehman,Masood H Kirmam.Vol. 24 No. 1: January - March 2022
- Analysis of clinical status of contralateral ear in cases of unilateral squamosal csom. Girija Ghate, Raphella Khan International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.DOI:10.18203/issn.2454-5929.ijohns20183394
- Assess the hearing of contralateral ear in patients with unilateral chronic squamosal otitis media.International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery 6(5):886 DOI:10.18203/issn.2454-5929.ijohns20201680
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of AOI
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Presented Paper in AOICON 2023, 2nd -5th February 2023.
- Speaker in CME by CMERA, Srinagar 27/01/2023.
- Attended KASOCON 2022, GMC Anantnag, 13th-14th May 2022, Kashmir.
- Presented Paper in AOICON 2022, 6th-9th January 2022.
- Attended ReVision 2020- International Live Revision Otological Surgery Workshop 3rd -5th June 2022, Bangalore.
- Attended Image Guided Sinus Surgery Live Workshop’Navigate’, on 20/11/2021.
- Attended Thyroid Update Live Surgical Workshop, 4th-5th August 2018, Pune.
- Attended as dissector, Head and Neck Dissection Workshop, AFMC, 20-22nd April 2017, Pune.
- Presented Paper and Poster in MENTCON – 2016 conference Kolhapur, 16th-18th December 2016.
- Attended and presented in PUNECON 16 surgical conference , 26th-27th November 2016, Pune.