Dr Richa Gautam
Assistant professor, Department of Community Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC/R-6804
I am a medical professional and a trained public health specialist with seven years of experience in Public Health. I have worked in areas of Primary care, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Research, Health system strengthening, Monitoring and Evaluation of Health Programs, Capacity building of Health workers, Teaching and training of undergraduate students, postgraduate students and medical interns, paramedical staff. I am a trained national assessor for effective vaccine management. I have worked actively during current Covid-19 pandemic in district rapid response team, at screening centre as well as in flu clinic of tertiary care hospital. I have Presented my research work findings in multiple National and International conferences. I have organization, management, medical writing, public speaking and communication skills with an ability to multitask and lead teams to ensure quality results. Teaching and training are one of my passionate interests. I am Conversant with SPSS, Stat Cal, Epi info, Epi collect, Stata, MS office.
Area of Interest
- Women and child health
- Burn injury
- Life style diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Occupational health
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD||2016||University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University||DMC/R-6804|
|MBBS||2010||Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University||DMC/R-6804|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||13-06-2021||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||Lady Hardinge Medical College||13-06-2018||15-06-2021||3 Years|
|Senior Research Officer||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute||07-09-2016||30-06-2017||9 Months 20 Days|
|Junior Resident||University College of Medical Sciences||31-08-2013||30-08-2016||3 Years|
Research Work & Projects
- A social media-based study to assess Knowledge Attitude and Practice regarding COVID-19 preventive strategies among general population in India.
- Zinc as an adjunct for the treatment of clinical severe infection in Infants younger than 2 months: A multicentric randomized control trial.
- Thesis: Quality of Life in Burn Injury Patients
- 4. Preferences of final year MBBS students and Interns regarding Post Graduation studies and factors influencing it.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Public Health Association.
- Indian Medical Association.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Medicus Conventus: Diet & Dialogue skills
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Pre conference workshop on Silicosis and TB prevention: A multi -professional approach.
- “Status update of Novel Corona virus (COVID 19)”
- “Beat Air Pollution”
- 1. 4th International Conference on Occupational and Environmental Health.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended training program as national assessor for Effective vaccine Management conducted by NCCVMRC.
- Attended workshop on Efficient, Quality -Assured Data Capture using a Mobile a Phone.
- Attended training program for Validation study on Assigning Cause of Death.
- Rabies prevention newer dimensions: National conference 2020.
- Medicus Conventus’ 19 The Annual Hardinge Conference.
- Attended 8th National Bioethics conference 2020.
- Attended Indian Public health association conference 2020.
- Attended 4th International conference on occupational and environmental Health 2019.
- Attended Pre workshop sessions of International Conference on Occupational and Environmental Health 2019.
- Attended CME on Safe Motherhood.
- Attended workshop on Health Economics.
- Attended Annual National Conference Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine & Joint Maharashtra state conference of IAPSM and IPHA 2018.
- Attended training program on ‘Vaccine Preventable Diseases’ conducted via WHO in 2019.
- Attended workshop on “Biomedical Waste Management”
- Attended workshop on ‘Quantitative methods in Biomedical Research’
- Attended workshop on Good clinical practice’
- Attended workshop on ‘Good clinical laboratory practice’
- Attended Annual National Conference Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine & Joint Gujrat state conference of IAPSM and IPHA.
- Attended Annual National Conference of Indian Public Health Association.
- Attended a training program on ' Integrated management of neonatal and childhood illness’
- Attended National workshop on Health Management.
- Attended Hands on workshop on data analysis.
- Attended workshop on Maternal Health initiatives and Governance – Including Citizens.
- . Attended workshop on Mental Health Rising trend of common Mental Disorders – an alarm bell for concerted action.
- . Attended a critical care workshop on Hemodynamic monitoring and Rheumatology And Oncology Emergencies.