Dr. Sabina Khan
MBBS, MD, MAMS, MIAC
Professor, Department of Medical Education Unit
Reg. Number: DMC-51549
Dr. Sabina has done her MBBS (1998) and MD Pathology (2003) from prestigious JN Medical College, AMU, and Aligarh. Presently she is working as Professor of Pathology, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi. She has vast teaching experience of more than 16 years at both graduate and postgraduate level and is also PG teaching in charge and guide for MD Pathology. She has more than 100 international and national publications in peer reviewed indexed journals. She also serve as an Editorial board member of few national as well as international journals. Recently she has been awarded membership of International Academy of Cytology in 2020. She was awarded Outstanding Clinician in Pathology at Venus International Medical Award. She has also done one year Fellowship in Medical Education. She is a member of various academic bodies including National Academy of Medical Sciences. She also shoulders several corporate and administrative responsibilities at her institute.
Area of Interest
- Medical Education
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||1998||JN Medical College, AMU||DMC-51549||07-04-2011|
|MD Pathology||2003||JN Medical College, AMU||DMC-51549||07-04-2011|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||22-06-2020||Till Date|
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-12-2014||21-06-2020||5 Years 6 Months|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||21-03-2011||30-11-2014||3 Year 8 Months|
|Lecturer||KKU, Abha (KSA)||14-05-2009||30-09-2010||1 Year 4 Months|
|Assistant Professor||HIMS, Dehradun||14-02-2007||27-09-2008||1 Year 8 Months|
|Senior Resident||JNMC, AMU||19-06-2004||31-12-2006||2 Years 6 Months|
|Senior Resident||JNMC, AMU||01-11-2003||01-04-2004||6 Months|
- Sabina Khan, Inara Abeer, Jaseem Hassan, Musharraf Husain. EGFR and HER2neu Expression in Gall Bladder Carcinoma and Its Association with Clinicopathological Parameters - An Institutional Experience from North India. Accepted in Asian Pacific Journal of Clinical Biology.
- Sabina Khan, Monal Trisal, Musharraf Husain, Shaan Khetrapal, Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley. Solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas- A rare entity with emphasis on the differential diagnosis. Tropical journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2021;7:60-64.
- Shivali Sehgal, Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley. An unusual case of peripheral ossifying fibroma of the hard palate. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2021;8:159-61
- Shivani Panhotra, Sabina Khan, Jaseem Hassan,Sujata Jetley. Importance of eosinophilic structures and its correlation with acid fast bacilli in fine needle aspiration smears of tubercular lymphadenitis. Indian Journal of Tuberculosis.
- Tariq Hameed, Musharraf Husain, Sudhir Jain, Bhushan Singh, Sabina Khan. Online Medical Teaching in COVID-19 Era: Experience and Perception of Undergraduate Students. MAEDICA – a Journal of Clinical Medicine 2020;15: 489-93
- Musharraf Husain, Sabina Khan, Dinesh Badyal. Integration in Medical Education: An overview. Indian Paediatrics 2020; 15:842-847
- Jaseem Hassan, Maheeb Rehman, Salamah Imteyaz, Sabina Khan, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley. A clinical and haematological profile in Geriatric patients with special emphasis on morphological and etiological classification of anemia in these patients- A pilot study. JK Science: Journal of Medical Education & Research 2020; 22: 187-92
- Rubeena Naz Mohroo, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley.Distribution Pattern of ABO and Rh Blood Group Among Blood Donors at Hospital Blood Bank in Delhi - An Initial Step to Evaluate Preparedness to Fight an Epidemic. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res. 2020;6(3):PA3–PA6.
- Sabina Khan, Musharraf Husain, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley. Ultrasound guided Cytodiagnosis of Primary Squamous cell carcinoma of Gallbladder- A report of two cases. IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research 2020;5(3):251-53
- Sabina Khan, Inara Abeer, Musharraf Husain, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley. Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis mimicking advanced gallbladder carcinoma- Analysis of 8 cases. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics [Epub Ahead of print]
- Sabina Khan, Inara Abeer, Aruna Nigam, Sujata Jetley. Rare association of endometrial squamous cell carcinoma with cervical dysplasia. JK Practitioner 2020;25(1-4):50-52
- Monal Trisal, Sabina Khan, Musharraf Husain, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Nehal Ahmad, Sujaa Jetley. Glomus tumor of uncertain malignant potential in the arm of an elderly female - Report of an unusual case. Indian Journal of Dermatopathology and Diagnostic Dermatology 2020;7:88-91
- Nehal Ahmad, Sabina Khan, Jaseem Hassan, Musharraf Husain , Sujata Jetley. Breast Filariasis presenting with Multiple lumps - A Rare Cytological Diagnosis. Accepted in Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.
- Jaseem Hasan, Shivani Panhotra, Rubeena Mohroo, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Tonsillar Tuberculosis:Report of a common infection at a rare location. IP Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology 2020;5:336–38.
- Monal Trisal, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Nehal Ahmad, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley.Angioleiomyoma presenting as a nodular swelling of leg: Report of a rare painful benign soft tissue tumor. IP Arch Cytol Histopathology Res 2020;5:248-250
- Rubeena Mohroo, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Safia Rana, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma of leg in a 55 years old female:Report of a rare malignant tumor of uncertain differentiation. Saudi Journal of Pathology & Microbiology 2020;5:311-314
- Sabina Khan, Sayika Hameed , Nehal Ahmad , Rubeena Mohroo , Mohd. Jaseem Hassan Sujata Jetley. Cytological Diagnosis of Cylindroma Scalp- A Rare Case Report.. Saudi J Pathol Microbiol, 2020; 5(5): 273-275
- Shivani Panhotra , Mohammad Jaseem Hassan,, Shivali Sehgal, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Canalicular Adenoma- A case report of a rare benign tumor of minor salivary gland of upper lip. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2020;7(2):320–322
- Nehal Ahmad, Sabina Khan, Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley. Analysis of blood Donor Deferral Pattern in a new Blood Bank of a Tertiary care Hospital in Delhi Region. International Archives of Biomedical and Clinical Research 2020; 6:7-11.
- Sujata Jetley, Zeeba Jairajpuri, Safia Rana, Nazia Walvir,Shan Khetrapal, Sabina Khan, Jaseem Hasan, Javed Jameel. Tumor histopathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in bone sarcomas:A single institution experience. Int J Health Allied Sci 2020-;9:240-5.
- Khetrapal Shaan, Rana Safia, Jairajpuri S Zeeba, Jetley Sujata, Sabina Khan, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Nehal Ahmad, THE UNUSUAL TALES OF ARCH & NAPE. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2020; 8:29-39
- Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Shivani Panhotra, Simpy Raj, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Mucus Retention Cyst of Parotid Gland: A Rare Case Report. Scholars Journal of Medical Case Reports 2020; 8:1-3
- Monal Trisal, Sabina Khan, Jaseem Hasan, Sujata Jetley, Inara Abeer. Cytomorphological spectrum of Cutaneous and Subcutaneous masses : A seven year study from a tertiary care centre in Delhi. IP Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology 2019;4(4).286-91
- Nehal Ahmad, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Zeeba S. Jairajpuri, Sujata Jetley. Histopathological Spectrum of Ovarian Lesion in a Tertiary Care Hospital over a Period of Five years. Saudi J Pathol Microbiol, 2019; 4(11): 868-874
- Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Musharraf Husain, Sujata Jetley. Interesting and Unusual lesions diagnosed on Breast Cytology – Be Aware of the Rare. Acta Cytologica 2019;63(suppl 1):4
- Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Musharraf Husain, Sujata Jetley.Video Projected Practical Examination as an introducing formative assessment tool in Pathology. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2019; 62(1):79-83.
- Devyani Pendharkar, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Shaan Khetrapal, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley. Cytological diagnosis and management of Bacille-Calmette-Guerin (BCG) induced lymphadenitis in infants. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2019; 6(1): 63 – 66
- Sabina Khan, Mukta Pujani, Sujata Jetley, Sunil Kohli. Coexistent Erythema Nodosum Leprosum with Tubercular lymphadenitis in an Immunocompetent Individual: An Unusual Association. Indian Journal of Pathology: Research and Practice 2019; 8(3), 351-54.
- Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Akanksha Bajaj, Sabina Khan, Inara Abeer, Sujata Jetley. Multifocal renal cell carcinoma associated with multiple simple renal cysts: A rare presentation 2019;4(3),95-98.
- Jyotsana Gaur, Jaseem Hassan, Arifa Anwer, Shan Khetrapal, Sabina Khan, S Jetley. Synchronous benign Brenner Tumor of Ovary with Leiomyoma and Endometrial Adenocarcinoma in a Postmenopausal female. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics 2019;15:1418-20
- Shivani Panhotra, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Shivali Sehgal, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Idiopathic scrotal calcinosis: A brief case report. IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research. 2019;4(4):352–354.
- Sana Rehman, Anwar Habib, Sabina Khan. Haematological Profile of Chronic Renal Disease patients on Antihypertensive medications undergoing Hemodialysis. Global Journal for Research Analysis 2019 4(4):1-4.
- Shivani Panhotra, Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Abhinav Jain, Sujata Jetley. Cytodiagnosis of Chondrosarcomaous transformation in a patient with Multiple Osteochondromas. Indian Journal of Pathology:Research & Practice 2018; 7(8):953-956.
- Sabina Khan, Arifa Anwer, Sujata Jetley. Retained Fetal Bones: An Unusual Cause of Granulomatous Reaction on Papanicolaou Smear. Journal of Midlife Health 2018 9:162-64.
- Neha Varun, Aruna Nigam, Sabina Khan, Abhinav Jain, Reva Tripathi. Clinicopathologic Review of Primary Synchronous Tumors of Endometrium and Ovary: What is Different? Pan Asian Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2018;1(2):97-100
- Akanksha Bajaj, Jaseem Hasan, Sabina Khan, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley. Bilateral mature cystic teratoma of ovary- A rare case report. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2018; 5(4),692-694.
- Ahmad N, Hassan MJ, Jairajpuri ZS, Khan S, Jetley S. Cytomorphological diagnosis of Pilomatricoma in an unusual location. Tropical Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2018;4:153-56.
- Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Monika Sharma, Shaan Khetrapal, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Cytological diagnosis of crystallizing galactocele – report of an unusual case. Breast Disease 2018;37:159-161.
- Zeeba Shamim Jairajpuri, Sujata Jetley, Safia Rana, Shaan Khetrapal, Sabina Khan, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan. Diagnostic challenges of tubercular lesions of breast. J Lab Physicians 2018; 10:179-84.
- Nehal Ahmad, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Shaan Khetrapal, Sabina Khan and Sujata Jetley. Infarcted Fibroadenoma: An unusual case with its Cyto-histopathological Correlation. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2018; 9:134-36.
- M Pujani, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, Sabina Khan, Safia Rana,Aruna Nigam. A critical appraisal of the spectrum of polypoidal lesions of uterus: A pathologists’ perspective. Al Ameen J Med Sciences 2018;11(1):35-41.
- Sabina Khan, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Zeeba Jairajpuri, Sujata Jetley, Musharraf Husain. Clinicopathological Study of Eosinophilic Cholecystitis: Five Year Single Institution Experience. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2017 11:20-23;2017
- Sabina Khan, Fathima Beevi, Musharraf Husain, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley. Helicobacter pylori infection and associated risk factors in patients with upper gastrointestinal symptoms. International Archives of Biomedical and Clinical Research 2017;3:40-45.
- Sabina Khan, Mukta Pujani, Sujata Jetley. Primary nasal tuberculosis: Resurgence or coincidence − A report of four cases with review of literature. Journal of Laboratory Physicians 2017; 9:26-30.
- M Pujani, ZS Jairajpuri, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, S Rana. Coexistence of tuberculosis and malignancy: a mere coincidence or a causal association. Tropical Doctor 2017; 47(2): 101–104.
- Mukta Pujani, Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley, Seema Monga,. Laryngeal actinomycosis with dysplasia in a young male with a recurrent laryngeal polyp.Tropical Doctor 2017; 47;183-85.
- Monika Sharma, Sabina Khan, Shan Khetrapal, Sujata Jetley. Intestinal type of Sinonasal Adenocarcinoma. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2017;. 11(12): ED24-ED2524 24.
- Ahmad N, Khan S, Hassan MJ, Jetley S. Histopathological profile of sinonasal lesions with brief clinical correlation: experience in a tertiary care centre. Tropical journal of Pathology & Microbiology 2017;3:382-89.
- Pujani M, Hassan MJ, Khan S, Jetley S. Isolated lingual cysticercosis: A rare case diagnosed on cytology. Diagnostic Cytopathology 2017;00:1–3.
- M Pujani, S Khan, S Jetley, PK Raina. Intramuscular Hibernoma of the Scapular region misdiagnosed on cytology as a malignant lesion- A report of a rare case. Iranian journal of Pathology 2017; 12:396-99.
- Nidhi Gupta, Neha Varun, Sabina Khan, Chandna Bhatt, Farhat Mazhari. A Rare Variant of Carcinoma Cervix “Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma” – Case and Brief Review of Literature. EC Gynaecology 2017; 6:62-66.
- Jyotasna Gaur, Sabina Khan, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley, Musharraf Husain. Adenomatous Polyposis of Gallbladder: A rare presentation in an HCV positive female. Indian Journal of Pathology:Research & Practice 2017;6(4):998-1001.
- Monal Trisal, Sabina Khan, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley, Musharraf Husain. Clear cell sarcoma in an elderly female - A rare case report with literature review. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology 2017;2:37-39.
- Nehal Ahmad, Sabina Khan, Mohammad Jaseem Hasan, Sujata Jetley and Abhinav Jain. Cholesterol Granuloma of Hydrocele Sac Mimicking Testicular Tumour. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2017; 4:47-49.
- Arti Gogia, MJ Hasan, Sabina Khan, Zeeba Jairajpuri, Sujata Jetley. Primary non bilharzial Squamous cell carcinoma of Urinary bladder: An interesting report of 2 cases. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2017;4: 479-81.
- Sabina Khan, Sujata Jetley. Granular cell tumor: A rare entity. International Journal of Advances in Medicine 2017; 4: 293-95.
- Musharraf Husain, Huda Islam, Sabina Khan, Raja Nadeem. Modified Alvarado’s Score incorporating C-reactive protein for Acute Appendicitis. International Archives of Biomedical and Clinical Research 2017;3(2):20-24.
- Musharraf Husain, Sabina Khan. Students feedback. An effective tool in teachers evaluation system. International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 2016;6:178-181.
- Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Nehal Ahmad, Kafil Akhtar. Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Diagnosis of various Giant Cell Lesions of Bone and its Histopathological correlation. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology 2016; 3(4);582-586. .
- Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sabina Khan, Zeeba S Jairajpuri, Safia Rana, Salamah P Imteyaz, Sujata Jetley. Seroprevalence of Transfusion transmitted infections (TTI) by using 4th generation Enzyme- linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kit: A 3 year study in a tertiary health care centre of Delhi. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2016; 3:333-339.
- Mukta Pujani, Zeeba S Jairajpuri, Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley, Safia Rana. Coexistence of tuberculosis and malignancy: a mere coincidence or a causal association. Tropical Doctor 2016; 47:101-104.
- Mukta Pujani, Sujata Jetley, Zeeba S Jairajpuri, Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Safia Rana, Mukesh Kumar. A critical appraisal of the spectrum of image guided fine needle aspiration cytology: A three year experience from e tertiary care centre in Delhi. Turkish Journal of Pathology 2016;32:27-34.
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, M Pujani, S Khan, S Rana .Tuberculosis ‘The great Imitator’- A usual disease with unusual presentation. Indian Journal of Tuberculosis 2016; 64:54-59.
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, M Pujani, S Khan, Exotic associations and presentations of an age old disease.spectum of tuberculosis in a developing country. International Journal of Research in Medical sciences 2016; 4:2379-87.
- Pujani M, Madaan GB, Jairajpuri ZS, Jetley S, Hassan MJ, Khan S. Adnexal tumors of skin: An experience at a tertiary care center at Delhi. Ann Med Health Sci Res 2016;6:280-5.
- Nayana NS, MJ Hassan, Sabina Khan, Nihal Ahmad, S Jetley. Epidermoid cyst of Glans penis in an Adolescent male: A common entity at an uncommon location. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews 2016;2:9-10.
- Sumaira Qayoom, Sabina Khan, Shalini Bahadur, Sujata Jetley. Lingual Schwannoma - A cytological diagnosis. Journal of Cytology 2016; 33:111-12.
- Nayana NS, Sabina Khan, S Jetley, MJ Hassan. Epidermoid cyst of Ovary: A rare entity. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews 2016;10:31-33.
- MJ Hassan, Safia Rana, Sabina Khan, Zeeba Jairajpuri, Abhinav Jain. An incidental primary Papillary carcinoma arising in a Thyroglossal duct cyst:Report of a rare finding. Journal of Laboratory Physicians 2016; 8:62-64.
- M Pujani, S Khan, S Jetley, P K Raina. Disseminated Tuberculosis in a patient with Recurrent Transitional cell Carcinoma of Renal Pelvis and Bladder following intravesical BCG therapy- A report of a rare case. J Can Res Ther 2015; 11:1028
- M Husain, Sabina Khan. Early Clinical Exposure - When and How: A Students Perspective. Journal of Research in Medical Education and Ethics 2015;5: 179-83.
- Neelima Sharma, Sabina Khan. Demystifying Natal teeth: A Case report. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 2015;6:26-29.
- Sabina Khan, Mukta Pujani, Sujata Jetley, Sujoy Neogi. Angiomatosis: A rare vascular proliferation of head and neck region. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic surgery 2015;8:108-10.
- Pujani M, Khan S, Hassan MJ, Jetley S, Raina PK.Coexistence of metastatic breast carcinoma and primary tuberculosis in axillary lymph nodes: A report of a rare case. Breast Disease. 2015;35:195-8.
- Pujani Mukta, Khan Sabina, Jetley Sujata. Epidermal cyst in the breast: A common entity at an uncommon location. Breast disease 2015; doi:10.3233/BD-150417.
- M Husain,S Khan, MJ Hassan. Hepatic tuberculosis mimicking metastasis in a case of Carcinoma sigmoid colon. Journal of Laboratory Physicians 2015;7:64-66.
- H Kausar, O Rashid, W Anwar, S Khan. Orbital oculomotor nerve schwannoma extending to cavernous sinus - Rare case of proptosis. Journal of Ophthalmic and Vision Research 2014; 9:514-16.
- MJ Hassan, S Khan, M Pujani, S Jetley, PK Raina, R Ahmad. Extramedullary Plasmacytoma of the Thyroid- Report of a Rare Case. Blood Res 2014; 49:275-85
- Husain M, Khan S, Bhat A,Hajini F. Accessory breast tissue mimicking pedunculated lipoma. BMJ Case Rep 2014,doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-204990
- S Khan, S Jetley, Z Jairajpuri, M Husain Fibromatosis Colli - A Rare Cytological Diagnosis In Infantile Neck Swellings. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2014; Vol-8(11): FD08-FD09.
- S Khan, M Pujani, S Jetley, S Niyogi. Pure yolk sac Tumor in an Adult- An exceptionally rare case. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 2014;60:351-35.
- Khan S, Husain M, Ansari MM. Sebaceous gland carcinoma-- Case report and literature review. JSM Clinical Case Reports 2014;2:1025.
- Rana S, Monga S, Khan S, Khetrapal S, Jetley S. Tubercular abscess of the lower lip: a rare case of mistaken identity. Our Dermatol Online. 2014;5:169-171.
- M J Hassan, Z S Jairajpuri, S Jetley, S Khan, M Husain. Microfilariae of Wucheria bancrofti in a patient of chylous hematuria: An uncommon finding in urine cytology. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2014; 8:153-154.
- M Husain, PK Sachan, S Khan, R N Khan. Role of diagnostic laparoscopy in chronic and recurrent abdominal pain. Tropical Gastroenterology 2014;34:170-173.
- S Khan, S Jetley, M Husain. Spectrum of histopathological lesions in Cholecystectomy specimens: A study of 360 cases at a teaching hospital in South Delhi. Archives of International Surgery 2013; 3:16-19.
- S Khan, MJ Hassan,S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, A Ahmad. Endometrial ossification following repeated spontaneous abortions. Iranian Journal of Pathology 2013; 8:127 -30.
- Khan S, Hassan MJ, Hussain M, Jetley S. Chronic constipation: An unusual presentation of a Giant Serous Cystadenoma of ovary. BJMS 2013;12:108-109.
- Khan S, Hassan MJ, Hussain M, Jetley S. Rhinomaxillary Mucormycosis in a Diabetic female: Critical role of early diagnosis. Journal of Craniomaxillary Diseases 2013; 2:91-3.
- Jetley S, Rana S, Khan S, Hasan MJ, Jairajpuri ZS. Incidental Gall Bladder Carcinoma in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Report of 6 cases and a Review of the Literature. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2013;7:1-5.
- M J Hassan, S Khan, S Jetley, M Husain. Ectopic liver tissue attached to Gallbladder- A rare incidental finding. International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences 2013;3:60-64.
- Sujata Jetley, Safia Rana, Sabina Khan, Jairajpuri SZ, MJ Hassan. Bone Marrow Negative Visceral Leishmaniasis in an Adolescent Male. Iranian Journal of Parasitic diseases 2013;81.
- Khan S, Husain M. Hassan MJ Bashir S. Small bowel Carcinoid - A rare cause of recurrent intestinal obstruction. International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences 2013; 3:65-69.
- S. Jetley , Z.S. Jairajpuri, S. Rana , M. Hasan Jaseem, Sabina Khan. Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of Salivary Gland Oncocytoma and its Diagnostic Challenges - A Case Report. The Internet Journal of Pathology 2012; 13(2).
- DS Gaur, G Negi, N Chauhan, A Kusum, S Khan, VP Pathak. Utilization of blood and components in a tertiary care hospital. Indian Journal of Haematology and Blood Transfusion 2009;25:91-95.
- M Husain, P Sachan, S Khan, N Chauhan, S Kishore. Co-existing abdominal tuberculosis and colon carcinoma: Case report with review of literature. Internet J Surg 2009;13:2.
- M Husain, M Mohsin, Peethambaran, S Khan. Spontaneous rupture of Incisional Hernia: A case Report. The Internet Journal of Surgery 2007; 11:2.
- SA Rizvi, M Husain, S Khan, M Mohsin. A Comparative Study of Fine needle aspiration cytology versus Non aspiration technique in thyroid lesions.The Surgeon 2005; 3(4):273-276.
- R Sherwani, S Khan, N Khan, M Kamran, M Husain. Significance of Apoptosis in Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Carcinoma. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2005;48:444-47.
- S Khan, V Maheshwari, M Aziz, M Husain, A K Verma. Cytologic diagnosis of thyroid lesions with emphasis on Non-aspiration technique. Indian Journal of Cytology 2004;21:179-82.
- S Rana, ZS Jairajpuri, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Gall bladder lymphoid hyperplasia: Masquerading as lymphoma. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics 2014;10:749-51.
Research Work & Projects
- Association between H. pylori infection in gastric and GB mucosa in cases of Cholelithiasis
- Utility of hematological and biochemical parameters as a screening tool for assessing COVID19 infection and its severity
- Relationship between insulin resistance and hematological parameters in semiurban pre diabetic population of South Delhi
- Hematological Profile during uncomplicated normal pregnancy in Indian women
- Clinical study of a Unani formulation along with inkebab(medicated inhalation) in the treatment of chronic Rhinosinusitis.(In collaboration with Faculty of Unani Medicine)
- Study of histopathological correlation of endoscopic findings in Gastritis in a sample Indian population
- One year Fellowship in Medical Education (FIME) /Advanced Course in Medical Education from MCI Nodal centre for Faculty Development, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.(2016-17)
- Awarded Membership of prestigious International Academy of Cytology (MIAC) in 2020
- Awarded Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS) in 2018
- Venus International Medical Award for “Outstanding Clinician in Pathology” in 2018
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member, International Academy of Cytology (MIAC)
- Member, National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS)
- Life Member, Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists (IAPM)
- Life Member, Indian Academy of Cytologists (IAC)
- Member, Indian Association of Cytology- Delhi Chapter
- Member, Indian Association of Pathology and Microbiology- Delhi Chapter
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Delivered talk on ‘Online Assessment- Relevance in Current Scenario” in International Preconference CME on Medical Education. Virtual Biennial SAAP VII and PSI Conference 2021.17th March 2021, HIMSR, New Delhi.
- Delivered talk in half day CME on ‘Online Assessment’ on 12 March 2021, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- Chaired sessions in 6th Emirates Pathology & Digital Pathology Conference, 9th -10th Feb, 2021
- Resource Faculty in Curriculum Implementation support program for 2 Sessions (Electives, Assessment in CBME) organized by MEU & Curriculum Committee, HIMSR ( 23-24 Sep 2020)
- Resource Faculty in Curriculum Implementation support program for 3 Sessions (Teaching learning methods, Electives, Assessment in CBME) organized by Curriculum Committee, HIMSR (1st-3rd May2019)
- Resource Faculty for CME cum Workshop on “Cervical cancer screening by Pap Smear”, at School of Unani Medical Education & Research, Jamia Hamdard ,26th March 2019
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Scientific committee member, Preconference CME on Medical Education. Virtual Biennial SAAP VII and PSI Conference 2021.17th March 2021, HIMSR, New Delhi.
- Medical Education Technology Workshop, Medical Education Unit, HIMSR, 27th -28th Nov, 2019( Resource Faculty and Organizing committee member)
- Curriculum Implementation Support Program organized by Curriculum committee, HIMSR under the aegis of MCI Regional Centre for Faculty Development, MAMC , New Delhi, 1-3rd May 2019 (Resource Faculty and Organizing committee member)
- Revised Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technologies/AETCOM sensitisation program (9th-12th July,2018) at HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard under the Observership of Regional Centre, MAMC, New Delhi. (Resource Faculty & Organizing Committee member)
- National CME: Uniting to create Leaders to end Tuberculosis” on 27th March,2018 at Hamdard Convention centre ,Jamia Hamdard (Organizing committee Member)
- Blood donation camp at Blood Bank, HAHC Hospital ,27th Oct 2017 organized by Dept of Pathology & Blood Bank, HIMSR. (Organizing Secretary)
- Workshop Cum Seminar on Exfoliative Liquid based Cytology, 17th Oct 2017 organized by Dept of Pathology, HIMSR. (Organizing Secretary)
- Workshop on Stress and time management, 20th April 2017 organized by Medical Education Unit, HIMSR (Member Organizing committee)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Workshop on Stress and time management, 20th April 2017 organized by Medical Education Unit, HIMSR (Member Organizing committee)
- 6th Emirates Pathology & Digital Pathology Conference, 9th -10th Feb, 2021
- Diagnostic Day 1 organized by Medical Education & Learning point on 17th Jan, 2020
- “Diagnostic week” National conference on virtual platform organized by Medical Education & Learning point & Association of Indian Laboratories, 21st – 27th September 2020
- CME- Salivary gland Cytology, ABVIMS & RML Hospital, New Delhi, 15 Feb 2020
- CME on Simulation based teaching & 2nd convocation of MCI Advance Course, organized by CMC Ludhiana, 21st Jan 2020.
- UP PATHCON-2019,Annual conference of UP Chapter of IAPM 2019,JNMC, AMU, Aligarh,16-17 Nov 2019
- CME cum Hands on training Workshop on “Small Group Teaching Methodologies”, ACMS, Delhi Cantt,1st Nov 2019
- UP CYTOCON 2019,7th Annual conference of UP chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists, ICMR-NICPR, Noida, 28th-29th Sep ,2019
- 8th Annual Conference of Delhi Chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists,VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, 21st September,2019
- 20th International Congress of Cytology, Sydney, Australia, 5th to 9th May 2019
- Curriculum Implementation Support Program organized by MCI Regional Centre for Faculty Development, MAMC , New Delhi, 18-20th March 2019
- 34th Annual Conference of Delhi Chapter Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists (DAPCON), 17th March 2019, MAMC, New Delhi.
- 9th Hands-on Workshop on Cervical Cancer Screening for Pathologists, Division of Cytopathology, ICMR-NICPR, Noida , 26-28th Feb 2019
- Workshop on ‘Good Clinical Practice” held on 25th Jan,2019 at Convention Centre,Jamia Hamdard.
- 29th Annual Conference, Delhi Society of Hematology, 23rd September,2018 at University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- VIIth Annual Conference of Delhi Chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists,15th Sep 2018,organized by Army Hospital(R&R), Delhi Cantt, New Delhi
- Workshop on “Developing Capacities for Reference and Research”, 2nd May,2018 organized by DELNET-Developing library Network, Jamia Hamdard.
- CME on “Immunization Updates” on 15th May, 2018 at HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- 1st Annual Medical Summit ,21st March at Hotel Royal Meriden, Chennai.
- CME on Cervical Lesions and Management guidelines, 11th April,2018,HIMSR.
- National CME: Uniting to create Leaders to end Tuberculosis”,27th March 2018, HIMSR
- CME on “Oncopathology-An Update”, 17th March 2018 ESIC Medical College, Faridabad.
- Symposium on “Blood and Organ Donation”, 8th March,2018, organized by Jamia Hamdard,New Delhi
- 33rd Annual conference of Indian Society of Pathologists and Microbiologists (Delhi Chapter) DAPCON on 25th Feb, 2018 at Department of Pathology, Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC, New Delhi.
- 5th Annual International CME in Pathology, Histopathology & Cytopathology, 2nd- 4th Feb 2018, Goa.
- International Conference on Surgical Updates. 18th Dec 2017 at HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Immunohistochemistry/FISH at 4th Annual Conference of Association of Practising Pathologists (PATHCON 2017),16th Dec 2017, New Delhi
- 4th Annual Conference of Association of Practising Pathologists (PATHCON 2017),17th Dec 2017, New Delhi
- CME on diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Malignancies. 18th Nov 2017 organized by Department of Otorhinolaryngology –Head & Neck Surgery, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- 66th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists (APCON), 8th -10th Dec 2017 at Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Workshop Cum Seminar on Exfoliative Liquid based Cytology,17th Oct 2017, Dept of Pathology, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
- 6th Annual conference of Delhi Chapter of Indian academy of Cytologists (DCIAC 2017). 16th September, 2017 at UCMS & GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- MCI Advance Course in Medical Education, 2nd onsite session, 9-11September 2017 held at MCI Nodal Centre for Faculty Development, CMC Ludhiana.
- CME on “Clinical Research” 16th May 2017, Research Project Advisory Committee, HIMSR , Jamia Hamdard.
- 32nd Annual conference of Indian Society of Pathologists and Microbiologists (Delhi Chapter) DAPCON on 26th March, 2017at Department of Pathology, LHMC, New Delhi.
- 5th Annual conference of Delhi chapter of Indian academy of Cytologists, 24th Sep, 2016 at PGIMER, RML Hospital, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Institutional Digital Repository and Medical Metadata Engineering 20th Oct 2016 at AIIMS , New Delhi.
- CME on Grossing techniques and Minimal Data Set Reporting in Oncopathology, 12-13 Aug 2016 at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.