Dr. Siddhartha Sinha
Assistant professor, Department of Orthopedics
Reg. Number: DMC-57778
Dr. Siddhartha Sinha has done his senior residency from Lady Hardinge Medical college and is interested in Trauma surgery, Sports Medicine, Paediatric surgery and deformity correction. He is involved in numerous teaching and research activities for undergraduate and post-graduate students.
Area of Interest
- Arthroscopy and sports medicine, Arthroplasty, Trauma, Paediatric orthopaedics and Deformity correction, Hand surgery.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.S||2017||B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal||DMC- 57778||24-09-2017|
|M.B.B. S||2005||B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal||DMC- 57778||24-06-2012|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||25-01-2021||Till date|
|Senior Resident||Lady Hardinge Medical College||05-01-2018||10-01-2021||3 Years|
- Comparison of functional and radiological outcomes of olecranon fractures treated with tension band wiring with Kirschner wires to transcortical screw fixation: a randomized control study Sinha S, Maharjan M, Khanal G, Pokharel B, Drolia N, Gupta S, Kanojia R, Chaudhary P
- Waddling Gait: A complication of valproate therapy and a thought beyond vitamin D deficiency Sharma A, Sinha S, Narang A, Chouhan DK, Gupta S. Waddling Gait: A complication of valproate therapy and a thought beyond vitamin D deficiency. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2020;20(1):104.
- A case of surgically intervened Chronic topaceous gout and review of literature Sinha S, Rijal R, Shah J, Chaudhary P. A Case of Surgically Intervened Chronic Tophaceous Gout and Review of Literature. Journal of orthopaedic case reports. 2019;10(1):66.
- Distal Locked versus Unlocked Intramedullary Nailing in Intertrochanteric Fracture; A Systematic Review and Meta- Analysis of Randomized and Non-Randomized Trials Chouhan D, Meena S, Kamboj K, Meena MK, Narang A, Sinha S. Distal Locked versus Unlocked Intramedullary Nailing in Intertrochanteric Fracture; A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized and Non-Randomized Trials. Bull Emerg Trauma. 2020;8(2):56-61.
- Bilateral Gluteus maximus contracture in a young child: Case report and Review of Literature Sinha S, Gupta S, Kanojia RK. Bilateral Gluteus Maximus Contracture in a Young Child: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2019 Mar-Apr; 9(2): 60-63.
- An unusual Pattern of Flexor Digitorum Profundus Avulsion Injury with a Large Extra-Articular Bony Fragment Narang A, Gupta S, Kanojia RK, Sinha S. An unusual Pattern of Flexor Digitorum Profundus Avulsion Injury with a Large Extra-Articular Bony Fragment. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2019 May-June; 9(3): 65-67.
- Intramedullary osteoid osteoma in an 11 month old child Gupta S, Sinha S, Narang A, Kanojia RK. Intramedullary osteoid osteoma in an 11 month old child. J Postgrad Med 2020; 66:57-8.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- International Society of Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association MIDCON 2019