Dr Amit Sharma:
First Prize in Poster presentation titled Forensic prospects of Next Generation Sequencing technology in 6th International conference on Legal Medicine, Medical Negligence & Litigation in Medical Practice, held at Khajuraho from 26-28 Feb 2015.
Dr Amit Sharma is Editorial Board Member of:
- Austin Journal of Forensic Science and Criminology
- Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology (IJFMP)’ ISSN : 0974-3383.
- Indian Journal of Medical and Health Sciences (IJMHS) ISSN 2347-9981. CME’S ORGANISED:
Organizing Secretary of CME on Medico-Legal issues organized by Department of Forensic Medicine, HIMSR, on 2nd May, 2013.
- Member of organizing committee ISARCON 2015 organized by department of medical Biochemistry, HIMSR from 29th-31st Oct, 2015.
Paper/ poster presented in conferences: Dr Amit Sharma:
1. National Conference:
- Oral presentation “Role of subsequent X-ray investigation in the diagnosis of displaced pelvic fracture” In Forensic Medicon 2010 organized by Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine held in
- Oral presentation “Clinical and Forensic Implications of Parasomnias” In Forensic Medicon 2011 organized by Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine held in
- Poster Presentation “Cardiovascular effects of sexual activity- Forensic Viewpoint”.
In Forensic Medicon 2011 organized by Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine held in Nellore
- Role of clinical simulation in Trauma care education. At Trauma 2011 held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 09th to 13th November,
- Incidence of fatal Coup and Counter-coup head injuries in Road traffic accident related deaths. At Trauma 2013, held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 07th to 10th
- Hypertension Paradox: Indian Perspective – The Way At BPCON 2013, held at KGMU, Lucknow in November 2013
- Cocoa: An Antihypertensive agent. At BPCON 2013, held at KGMU, Lucknow, in November 2013
2. State Conference:
- “Implications and Prevention of Breach of Confidentiality in UG teaching Curriculum” In 18th Annual Conference of Karnataka Medico Legal Society- Forensicon 2010 held in
- Trends of poisoning cases in HIMSR & Associated HAH Centenary At 8th Annual Conference of SIMLA held at GMC, Calicut, Kerala from 2nd to 4th September 2011.
- Role of Forensic Experts in Dementia. At 8th Annual Conference of SIMLA held at GMC, Calicut, Kerala from 2nd to 4th September