Dr Simpy Raj
PG resident, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: DMC- 94609
My name is Dr. Simpy Raj. I completed my MBBS and internship from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune in 2016. I did my junior residency in the department of Gastroenterology and hepatology from Jaslok hospital, Mumbai. During that period I got exposed to several patients suffering from inflammatory bowel disease and liver diseases which intrigued me and drew my attention towards pathology. I cleared NEET PG in 2018 (rank-28502) and joined the department of Pathology in HIMSR, Delhi. As a post graduate in Pathology, I got the opportunity to work in the hematology laboratory, perform FNACs and gross surgical specimens. I participated in and attended various workshops and conferences held in Delhi and outside.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2015||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune||DMC- 94609||09-05-2020|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
- Raj S, Jairajpuri ZS, Panhotra S, Jetley S, Khetrapal S. Chondroid Syringoma: An Uncommon Adnexal Tumor at an Unusual Site. Acta Scientific Cancer Biology. 2020; 4(2):28-30.
- Hassan MJ, Panhotra S, Raj S, Khan S, Jetley S. Mucus retention cyst of parotid gland: A rare case report. Scholars Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020.
- Jairajpuri ZS, Khetrapal S, Mohroo R, Jetley S, Sharma AP, Raj S et al. A comparative study of verrucous hyperplasia and verrucous carcinoma of the oral cavity: Clinicopathological dilemma revisited. Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Journal. 2020; 11(2):45-9.
Research Work & Projects
- Role of morphometry in the cytological evaluation of oral lesions and its diagnostic significance.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Association of Cytology
Invited Talks and Lectures
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Poster presentation on “Pleomorphic Adenoma: Variations leading to diagnostic challenge” at VII Annual conference of Delhi chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists, 2018 at Army hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi Cantt.
- Poster presentation on “Dominant fibrohistiocytic component: An unusual presentation of giant cell tumor of bone” at DAPCON 2019 organized by Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Poster presentation on “Mucus retention cyst of Parotid gland: A rare case report” at VIII Annual conference of Delhi chapter of Indian Academy of Cytologists, 2019 at VMMC & Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi.
- Symposium and live microscopy session on Peripheral blood & Bone marrow morphology at SGPGI, Lucknow on 8th September, 2018.
- Workshop on “Cytological approach to Lymphnode lesions” at MAMC, New Delhi on 23rd February, 2019. CME on Grossing at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai on 24-25th May, 2019